Fishfiles

Classic / Hot Rods / Trucks

Just a tad before my time as well..... But i still don't recall ever seeing it on tv back then, n yes i can remember that far back in great detail.... No clue why i have such a good memory being there's not that much good to recall.... Lol! ...... One i do recall in great detail was the 1st time i ever saw a cat fish being dressed.... Kinda traumatic .... For such a youngster... To see that lamated skin being pulled off.... Haha! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

The only thing I am seeing out the norm is what looks like a hydraulic pump out the front grill , think that might be for the steering 

Yep, hydraulic assist steering. 

4 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

EL Super Bee Ranchero Camino 

image.png

Terrible for loading our ATVs

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, 56Sierra said:

Terrible for loading our ATVs

Looks like a decapatating effect !!! 

• Like 1

On June 26, 2023 at 6:53 PM, Fishfiles said:

image.png

Always liked the olds 442.... I'll call my pops i think we had a 455 engine that came out a car his mom ( my granny owned ) they were both sick when that car got hit... Matalic flake green with a white top... I think ... The dodge charger will always be a fav, plus the judge.. 

• Like 2

On 6/27/2023 at 9:55 PM, _Wilson_™ said:

Always liked the olds 442.... I'll call my pops i think we had a 455 engine that came out a car his mom ( my granny owned ) they were both sick when that car got hit... Matalic flake green with a white top... I think ... The dodge charger will always be a fav, plus the judge.. 

My son-in-law has a very nice 1970 Cutlass 442 /455 , black in black with white stripes , going to have to get a pic for you 

Personally like the 1970 Chevelle SS better , same body , nicer grill --- had one , red with white stripes , 396 

• Like 1

Oh i gotta see that one when it's completed... See that back box ? Bet there's winch..... I'm curious as to what frame it has covered... Has to be a medium duty... Cause that front hub is an oil bath... I can pot those little red rubber plus a mile off, ask me why...... Lol! Yes there's a sorted story.... Involving a not too happy Alabama highway patrol officer ...... Sigh... 

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

My son-in-law has a very nice 1970 Cutlass 442 /455 , black in black with white stripes , going to have to get a pic for you 

Personally like the 1970 Chevelle SS better , same body , nicer grill --- had one , red with white stripes , 396 

Thanks love to see it engine and all!  ...... My 1st time was riding in my idiot ex brother-laws brothers model, the plus was manual transmission, and it was a fairly nice convertible.....would have been a great project car... Had the worst shade of brown possible but white top seats etc etc n  Also my 1st riding in convertible i could get used to that quick... Being i spent most of my time growing up using open station tractors .... Riding on loads of straw cooling off after the big rush to beat the storms... N before we got to that hot hay loft ... It's nice to have those good old times too recall...  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Oh i gotta see that one when it's completed... See that back box ? Bet there's winch..... I'm curious as to what frame it has covered... Has to be a medium duty... Cause that front hub is an oil bath... I can pot those little red rubber plus a mile off, ask me why...... Lol! Yes there's a sorted story.... Involving a not too happy Alabama highway patrol officer ...... Sigh... 

When it is finished with a nice paint job , I bet it is going to be sweet >>> I think it needs better front fenders and a nice heavy duty bumper 

• Like 1

i had forgotten about ether the 69 or 70 model Chevelle SS.... Both those look great especially the 69 front clip. 

Edited by _Wilson_™

4 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

OK I put this on a sportbike chat with my buddies, we cant figure out the BOX On back, some say Ranger, some say Toyota, i am thinking something else, Maybe its a USA only truck?

Nope its nether ford nor toyota.... its a Dodge d 50 the small dodge pickups....like this one... Or a mitsubishi pickup bed... 

image.jpg

Edited by _Wilson_™