Fishfiles

Mudlite II's

I know a lot of people run Mudlites , there are some new ones out  Mudlite 2's , looks to be a little more aggressive 

image.pngimage.png

• Like 3

By the looks of the super clean suspension I'd say those tires do a great job of staying clear of mud.😉

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, 56Sierra said:

By the looks of the super clean suspension I'd say those tires do a great job of staying clear of mud.😉

Yep , that one never been off the pavement yet

6 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

that's an aggressive looking tire, how long have they been in production ? 

I just searched the answer to that question  and November 2016 is the earliest mention I found of them , WOW , never heard of them till this morning 

https://www4.bing.com/videos/search?q=mudlite+2&docid=608012239475592702&mid=E1A99B3EDB18ABB1AAEBE1A99B3EDB18ABB1AAEB&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

I had a set on the kid's 300 for a while.  They're kinda heavy compared to my mudbugs, but what made me dump them was @Mac102004 (IIRC) saying that they have a problem with the lugs tearing loose from the tire.

They pulled ok, but I put the set I had on a flip bike and bought another set of Mudbugs for the kid's 300

• Like 2

On 4/19/2022 at 1:12 PM, jeepwm69 said:

I had a set on the kid's 300 for a while.  They're kinda heavy compared to my mudbugs, but what made me dump them was @Mac102004 (IIRC) saying that they have a problem with the lugs tearing loose from the tire.

They pulled ok, but I put the set I had on a flip bike and bought another set of Mudbugs for the kid's 300

yes the original mud lites would wear on the wide part of the V lug then rip off the tips and usually end up leaking. I don’t know much about the new Mud Lite 2’s I’ve seen a few sets they certainly look impressive.