vicnation

Contact AKATV

I will definitely keep my eyes open for any parts and pieces that would help you out
-AKATV 

I have a salvage yard in Hartselle AL and wanted to contact you about doing some for me or you can message me on here 

Welcome to the forum!
I received your separate private message and replied to that with my contact information

Hope to see you around the forum either way

-AKATV

On 12/19/2023 at 10:21 AM, AKATV said:

Welcome to the forum!

Contact info has been sent to your message box

-AKATV

AKATV,

I have a 2001 honda rancher 350es that needs the speedometer fixed. Can you send me your contact info please. 

Hi

Welcome to the forum!

I have sent my contact info to your message box

Hope to see you around!

-AKATV

On 3/18/2024 at 8:40 PM, Jman said:

I haven’t manage to find this one and believe it’s discontinued from Honda. If u see one let me know please 

Sent you a couple of links for new meters.   The two I sent were the cheapest I could find.

Check your PM"s.

I also need my display repaired on a 99 Honda foreman 450 ES.  Can this be repaired

IMG_0628.jpeg

28 minutes ago, Jwalt said:

I also need my display repaired on a 99 Honda foreman 450 ES.  Can this be repaired

IMG_0628.jpeg

Yikes!   That one is pretty bad, but the circuit board doesn't appear to have obvious water damage.  Does it backlight in the dark if you turn on the headlights?

@AKATV will be along shortly.

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the forum!
I can most likely get you taken care of

Can you tell me if all your LEDs at the top come on like they’re supposed to and the back light works like Jeep mentioned above?

I will send my direct contact information to your message box, if you’d like to look into a repair as well

-AKATV

On 10/12/2022 at 3:35 PM, AKATV said:

Welcome to the forum!

You came to the right place for help,I can repair your meter

Post a few pictures, so I can see what up and I will send my contact information to your message box as well

Hello AKATV, I've got a 2005 Honda Rancher 350 ES with a bad speedometer display. The part number is 37200-hn4-a71 which is a discontinued part. I can email you or text you photos. I bought this ATV new in 2005 and have restored it - EXCEPT THE SPEEDOMETER !!! Let me know if you can repair. Thanks, Lamar (Dothan, Alabama)

Hi and welcome to to the forum!

I can most likely take care of a repair for you depending on what all you have wrong with it.
If you would like to contact me, I will send my contact information to your message box.

-AKATV

1 minute ago, AKATV said:

Hi and welcome to to the forum!

I can most likely take care of a repair for you depending on what all you have wrong with it.
If you would like to contact me, I will send my contact information to your message box.

-AKATV

Ok great. Thanks!

I’d like to have a speedometer repaired. Will you please send me your contact information? Thanks!

Posted (edited)

Hi, welcome to the forum!

Let me know your make and model

Maybe send a picture and a few details of what you have going on with it as well

I’m sure I can get you taken care of. I just need to be sure what you have going on.

I will also send my contact information to your message box as well

-AKATV

Edited by AKATV

I'm trying to reach AKATV . I have a 2004 honda foreman 450 es that display screen only lights up I want to try to have it repaired. Only other light that lights up anymore is the oil temp light.

Hi and welcome to the forum!

The green neutral light is common to burn out -

Are you sure your reverse light is not working?

it’s very uncommon for the red ones to burn out

Send me a picture of your screen with it powered up and your headlights turned on so that it’s illuminated and I can tell you what you need to have repaired

I will send my contact information to your message box as well

-AKATV

OK thanks and I will send a picture in morning. But yes reverse light doesn't  work anymore either . My 4x4 light works and my red temp and the screen lights up but no display.