vicnation

Contact AKATV

Happy Holidays and welcome to the forum!

If you pull the cover off and take a picture or two with it illuminated -(headlights on)

I can get a better idea of what you need to have repaired

I will send my contact information to your inbox right now as well

-AKATV

Welcome to the forum and Happy Holidays!
I should be able to get you taken care of no problem

I will send my contact information to your message box right now

-AKATV

Edited by AKATV

Welcome to the forum and happy holidays!

I should be able to get you taken care of

I just need a few pictures and a few more details on what you have exactly going on I replied to your other private message with my contact information as well

AKATV

On 10/12/2022 at 3:35 PM, AKATV said:

Welcome to the forum!

You came to the right place for help,I can repair your meter

Post a few pictures, so I can see what up and I will send my contact information to your message box as well

Hello sir! I have a display on my 2002 Honda Rancher 350es 4x4 that someone peeled the film off of and it’s just white. I guess they thought that would fix it. It lights up still. Can that be repaired? I can get you photos tomorrow. Thanks! 

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I should be able to get you taken care of but I’ll wait until I see pictures to see what all needs to be repaired I will send my contact information to your message box as well if you’d like to contact me directly or send pictures

AKATV

On 1/6/2023 at 8:45 PM, AKATV said:

I should be able to get you taken care of but I’ll wait until I see pictures to see what all needs to be repaired I will send my contact information to your message box as well if you’d like to contact me directly or send pictures

AKATV

96BFFF1F-3AF2-44B3-9F88-5F77F4515D76.jpeg

CE2848E2-4850-49F8-A5EB-B18B5723A287.jpeg

On 1/6/2023 at 8:45 PM, AKATV said:

AKATV

Sorry it took me a bit to reply. It does show numbers on it barely at an angle. That dark black spot is actually some of the film where somebody I guess thought they could repair it 

OK thanks for the update

if you want to text me at the number that I sent, we can work out the details for starting a repair work order for you

-Ron

(AKATV)

Akatv, Email me again your contact info, i have mine in the shop and can pull it off in next few days. Shipping info, amount ect.  Thanks

I will send my contact information to your inbox as requested. Please let me know what you have going on with your meter and your  year make and model and perhaps a few pictures.

AKATV

New to forum. How to get in touch with AKATV for screen repair.

I have a 2003 honda rancher 350es 4x4 and the meter screen lights up but cannot see numbers.  Thanks 

Welcome to the forum!

I’ll send my contact information to your message box if you’d like to look into a repair

Don’t forget to download a free service manual from our library if you need one

Hope to see you around!

AKATV

I still do repairs for the LCD / speedometer assembly

I have sent contact info to your message box and replied to your separate message also

Check out the rest of the forum and don’t forget to download a free service manual

Hope to see you around!

-AKATV

Edited by AKATV
  • Like 1

Hello @AKATV, I have a 2000 honda foreman 450ES with a bad screen. Not sure if it is repairable, but I've attached pics for you to see. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

20230624_081953.jpg

20230624_081946.jpg

Welcome to the forum!

Pull your top cover and see what shape your circuit board is in 

Unfortunately with the top display cover broken out they get full of water and it usually destroys the whole circuit card and upper harness assembly 

-AKATV

I would like to get more information on fixing my 2003 Honda Racher 350 es Speedometer unit.  I can put a 12V battery to the input voltage and get amber/orange LED's.  I think the board is working, but I can't really see much of anything on the LCD.  I have my four wheeler running fine without it now, but would be interested in fixing the speedometer if I can do so without spending a fortune.  Please send me your contact information if you are open to still fixing the units.  Thank you for your hard work and information.  Sincerely, Ben

Welcome Ben!

I have sent  contact information to your message box

Post a few pictures of what you have going on and I can better tell what repairs you need

AKATV

@AKATV, sorry I'm new on here and just saw your reply. Once I get back home and get a chance I'll take the cover off and see what the circuit board looks like.

hello,

I am a new member who needs help fixing a speedometer on 2001 Honda TRX500 and i hear there is this speedometer guru here who does impossible....;)

As you can see on the attched pics the display works just does not display all the info. 

I also noticed that the info on the display only shows up when the connector is plugged in in the back of the board and not when the key is turned on, which is most likely wiring problem i belive?

When the key is turned on the green light turns on as well as the little led lights but nothing is displayed on the sreen.

Hope you can shed some light on this. 

Thank you.

20230626_202220.jpg

20230626_200907.jpg

Hi  ,  welcome   >>>. @AKATV is the guy your looking for , he will be along ....

• Thanks 1