Aroch314

Zenith Blue Restoration

Well guys, this last week I helped a friend move to Montana and got an opportunity to run to Canada where I’ve been talking to a lady that had a ‘96 Zenith Blue 300fw. Everything happened to work out and I picked this sweet thing up to take home and restore it into a show quad. I’m planning to do a full restoration with painted racks, maybe frame (I’ll look better when I get home) but otherwise plastics are in almost perfect shape, runs, ect. Im debating on a 2” lift with 26 tires and aftermarket wheels. It currently has 25 with 12” wheels. Has a few seals leaking that’ll need replaced. Im very excited to ad this one into the forever collection.

381A3967-C6CE-4DCD-BD16-089B3972C198.jpeg

B07F4CCB-3752-4DEB-81F8-C86D8D0CF987.jpeg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Aroch314 said:

Well guys, this last week I helped a friend move to Montana and got an opportunity to run to Canada where I’ve been talking to a lady that had a ‘96 Zenith Blue 300fw. Everything happened to work out and I picked this sweet thing up to take home and restore it into a show quad. I’m planning to do a full restoration with painted racks, maybe frame (I’ll look better when I get home) but otherwise plastics are in almost perfect shape, runs, ect. Im debating on a 2” lift with 26 tires and aftermarket wheels. It currently has 25 with 12” wheels. Has a few seals leaking that’ll need replaced. Im very excited to ad this one into the forever collection.

381A3967-C6CE-4DCD-BD16-089B3972C198.jpeg

B07F4CCB-3752-4DEB-81F8-C86D8D0CF987.jpeg

oh wow !..you got a gold mine right there ^^^ !!..that is the rarest of the rares to say the least.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum...  nice 300 , is it for lookin' or ridin' , LOL 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Welcome to the forum...  nice 300 , is it for lookin' or ridin' , LOL 

It’ll be mostly for looking but it’ll go on light rides (just not off-road scraping through trees) I have others for that. It won’t sit in the shop and rot haha  might look into parades, shows, ect as we have family/friends with races cars, show cars, might just add it in haha.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Is that color also robin egg blue ? By the way that's a treasure congrats. 

Yes, it’s called zenith blue but also known as the Robin egg blue. I’m really excited to restore it into a really clean quad.

Hey guys! Well I wound up getting to restoring this quad finally after leaving it for a year but here is the aftermath. I can add the process but initially stripped it to the bare frame, used my paint gun and painted the frame to keep the original sticker codes, did a ton of sanding and powder coating with my baby oven. I added superatv disc brakes to the front, DG exhaust, custom made front rack diamond plate hole covers to hide a broken part on the plastic from the rack being shoved back at some point in its life and much more. I’d say it cleaned up nice! Can’t wait to get it out more between looking pretty and just using as an atv. 

IMG_8021.jpeg

IMG_7793.jpeg

IMG_7800.jpeg

IMG_7796.jpeg

IMG_7794.jpeg

IMG_7797.jpeg

IMG_7798.jpeg

• Like 1