Kevron

Stuff not available anymore

So guys since COVID I have notice items I’ve bought for years that have disappeared from shelves. I wonder if y’all have noticed this too. I’ll start with three, Alpo variety snaps dog treats, Hollywood stars dog treats, and any caffeine free drinks, especially Dr Pepper. 49.00 a 12 pack on Amazon!

• Like 1

Good thread! The thought never accurred to me, right off hand hm...... I'll think about it... But soon after the general panic set in long shelf life items IE... dried beans, rice, canned, jarred items.... Oh man! HA! Toilet paper...(the big TP scare) amo... Etc etc.. Became rare to locate....what we saw from that was hoarding .... Just right out hoarding... I recon honda oem parts... Now that n the TP panic ... Bothered me... Really ?! Honda parts ? Lol..... Again... Great thread! Should be very very popular.... And interesting to see what all people noticed..... And most of all... You guessed it (common sense) which for the most part...is still Mia for the biggest part of the nation... Haha!!! 

It's not the quantity but quality I'm seeing.  Everything from spoiled walnuts to cereal bags not properly sealed.  I wonder if the first jobs cut are the quality control.

My travel trailer built January 21 is some of the poorest quality construction I've ever seen but again most everything built in Elkhart junk.  At least the design is good.  My Tundra was built August 21 and is about as close to perfect as can be.  Having been built in Texas where Covid was a joke may have something to do with it.

We have definitely taken a turn towards 3rd world.  Very few things happen now without a "backorder" notice, oftentimes with no est delivery date given.

Prices are through the roof still on most things.

Something that is not  readily available now days :  Common Sense