BigAxeJack

Hello from Colorado

Howdy folks, new member here. I own two older machines, and I use them for work around the property and exploring the mountains. Cheers! -Jim

Welcome, great group of folks here. We'd love for you to share some of the mountain scenery with us. 

• Like 2

Howdy BigAxeJack, welcome to ATVH.... older honda machines ? Oh and watch this bunch about pictures.... they just cant get enough..and be sure to check out the C h a t r o o m  we meet mostly around 7 pm C.D.T..... open 25/8.... 

Free parking

IMG_8912.JPG

• Like 1

3 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Howdy BigAxeJack, welcome to ATVH.... older honda machines ? Oh and watch this bunch about pictures.... they just cant get enough..and be sure to check out the C h a t r o o m  we meet mostly around 7 pm C.D.T..... open 25/8.... 

Free parking

IMG_8912.JPG

Yes, older Honda ATV’s. ‘89 300 Fourtrax 2WD and a ‘95 400 Foreman. I enjoy wrenching on these simple and well-designed quads. 

• Like 1

welcome bigaxejack, nice to have ya here !. fine bunch of helpful folks here. both of your machines i know very where as far as mechanic wise.

• Like 2

Welcome bigaxejack to our forum, I live in Grand Junction Co. maybe get together and ride....derf

Thanks everyone for the welcoming greetings! I’ve been poking around the site and finding lots of helpful tidbits. This definitely seems like a positive and active forum! I’m glad to be a part of it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BigAxeJack said:

Thanks everyone for the welcoming greetings! I’ve been poking around the site and finding lots of helpful tidbits. This definitely seems like a positive and active forum! I’m glad to be a part of it.

you are in great hands here !.