toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

Never mind ..... I feel yeah..... My niece aka Dale Earnhardt ....... sigh..... It's never boring riding with her........usally get to where she's going 15-20 minutes a head of schedule.... 

• Like 1

Just now, _Wilson_™ said:

Never mind ..... I feel yeah..... My niece aka Dale Earnhardt ....... sigh..... It's never boring riding with her........usally get to where she's going 15-20 minutes a head of schedule.... 

lol better early than late 

1st Fun

2nd Speed

3rd Safety 

• Like 2

Holy Bat Crap , Batman !!!  This new Green Deal electric adaptor don't fit and the batteries are dead !!!!  >>>   It must be the work of the Green Lantern , Robin ..... 

image.png

Hey Harley....... Backing up, but ...... I gotta ask do you ride with her ?? If so when she gets extra agressive behind the wheel, do you ever say anything like easy does it ? Lol ...... I'll look at my niece and say aight dale...... Lets get there without a  major pile up..... Man alive that makes her mad...... Haha!!. 

Speaking of Thanksgiving Turkey

image.png

Stick with me for Thanksgiving cooking tips , LOL 

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

Oh....... The comments on this should good.........lol.....i was just skimming the forums....... I did have a good reason to get a kind of nice relatively  expensive drone....... Well.... That idea went right out the window ..... When i opened this page ....... Lol! ........ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/12/2022 at 2:17 PM, _Wilson_™ said:

Hey Harley....... Backing up, but ...... I gotta ask do you ride with her ?? If so when she gets extra agressive behind the wheel, do you ever say anything like easy does it ? Lol ...... I'll look at my niece and say aight dale...... Lets get there without a  major pile up..... Man alive that makes her mad...... Haha!!. 

ride with her a lot when she does if i said that i would be slapped or punched (from experience) 

i was driving the vette for the first time and i brought my shifter kart skills out and used all the horses, pretty sure she crapped a gold brick lol

• Haha 2

On 11/13/2022 at 5:29 AM, Fishfiles said:

image.png

its my turn to cook the turkey this year so i'm definitely doin that 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Harleydavidson said:

its my turn to cook the turkey this year so i'm definitely doin that 

That technique brings a whole new meaning to white meat or dark meat 

• Haha 3

Sigh........ Lol! ....... Wtf ?? .........i have to ask....... Is their a story that goes along with that one ?? Lol! I can't think of one thing sept maybe weather related as in a tornadoe relocated this truck in  the trees, or some kind of un explained explossion....lol! One things for sure .... That's a top ten..... and one of the craziest ones ive ever seen.....good one Harley!! 

10 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Sigh........ Lol! ....... Wtf ?? .........i have to ask....... Is their a story that goes along with that one ?? Lol! I can't think of one thing sept maybe weather related as in a tornadoe relocated this truck in  the trees, or some kind of un explained explossion....lol! One things for sure .... That's a top ten..... and one of the craziest ones ive ever seen.....good one Harley!! 

Could’ve been parked and had the trees life it as the grew I seen a atc70 in a tree that had that happen to it

Hm...... Looks (hard to make out) to be a 78-79 model ford.... And if you look  at the backend.....it almost looks like cable, or ropes are wrapped around that tree holding up the ! end.....

Edited by _Wilson_™