toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

That guy looks like he's ready to bug out with his dog.  I'm not for sure but that sure looks like a Rat Fink statue behind him.  All of you who know what a Rat Fink is raise your hand.  

• Like 3

I did not see the bear looking  dog first go round --- I know Rat Fink 

• Like 1

Wow , this might be a employment opportunity on the weekends , I'd go $5 and a beer 

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Wow , this might be a employment opportunity on the weekends , I'd go $5 and a beer 

image.png

seen a guy on lake Eufaula doing that for $10. that sucker made at least 200 in about a hour and a half, that lake is full of city folk from OKC and cali good money maker

• Like 2

Loved Roth's characters when I was I think about 12 yrs old...had stickers, etc..the big bug-eyes monsters driving crazy cars.. used to draw them in school..no wonder I got in trouble during class and couldn't get a date to the dance (grin)

LJ would never let anyome back his bass boat in..... You might get  good cussing for just asking.... Lol! Im the only one that he trust to even back his truck up to hook and go.... Lol!...... He'd be more likely to let you ride his personal Harley ..... But never touch the boat.... He's a character .... Lol! 

My younger sister ...... Has of specialty items like camo mask, and t-shirts ... And i believe some others clothing items (on her online store) she has her t-shirts printed by another buiness ..... Im going  to call her today, and see if she can get something like this T cuz i want one of these.....

image.jpg