toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

The Wizard of Oz is 83 years old! Today, if Dorothy were to encounter men with no brains, no heart, and no courage, she wouldn't be in Oz. She'd be in Congress!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Little Johnny meets Nancy Pelosi
Nancy Pelosi was visiting a primary school in Tampa and visited a grade four class. They were in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings.
The teacher asked Mrs. Pelosi if she would like to lead the discussion on the word 'tragedy.' So our illustrious Democrat asked the class for an example of a 'tragedy'.
One little boy stood up and offered: "If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a tractor runs him over and kills him, that would be a tragedy."
"No," said Pelosi , "that would be an accident."
A little girl raised her hand: "If a school bus carrying 50 children drove off a cliff, killing everyone, that would be a tragedy."
"I'm afraid not," explained Pelosi .
"That's what we would call great loss."
The room went silent. No other child volunteered. Pelosi searched the room.
"Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?"
Finally at the back of the room, Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher held her breath.
In a quiet voice he said: "If the plane carrying you was struck by a 'friendly fire' missile and blown to smithereens that would be a tragedy."
"Fantastic!" exclaimed Pelosi , "That's right. And can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?"
"Well," says Johnny, "It has to be a tragedy, because it sure as ! wouldn't be a great loss ... and you can bet your sweet ! it wouldn't be an accident either!"
The teacher left the room
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is true , you jump the fence for greener pastures and land face first in cow ! 

image.png

13 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Big Block Chevy 

image.png

Sent that to my buddy and he replied, "Like a Rock."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Harleydavidson said:

Why is the nozzle green

Gasoleoa means diesel in the United Kingdom     Green nozzle is diesel here in the states. There are diesel motorcycles now days.  

2 minutes ago, Harleydavidson said:

When you need a funnel that goes at a angle cause GM engineers rode the short bus as kids

2E1C6476-615C-4F33-A4AB-5EA4074EED8C.jpeg

That ain't no Chevette you're working on.  What is it?

Yeah...... In the back of the hood next to the windsheild, i should have been more clear...... That's a nice vet! Is it yours ? 

Just now, _Wilson_™ said:

Yeah...... In the back of the hood next to the windsheild, i should have been more clear...... That's a nice vet! Is it yours ? 

I wish lol it belongs to Mario Andretti junior aka my mother 

• Haha 1