toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

On 11/22/2022 at 7:30 AM, Fishfiles said:

Mind boggling ---- so how many years would a trillion be 

image.png

joe biden was at the summit and a aid came in and said mr president 2 Brazilians were killed out side in a riot ,  joe says , so is a Brazilian more  than a Trillion and  less than a Gazillion 

Given that 1 billion seconds is 31.71 years, 1 trillion seconds will be 31,710 years or about 31 3/4 millennia!

Jesus came 2 millennia back, and the Egyptian empire began about 4.3 millennia before that.  29,700 BCE was early in the Paleolithic era.

Now a joke:

An old guard at a large metropolitan museum told everyone that vase on display was 5007 years old.  When asked by the curator how he came up with that number he replied:

Simple!  When I first came to work here, I was told the vase was 5000 years old.  That was 7 years ago!

Steve

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Pampas56 said:

Given that 1 billion seconds is 31.71 years, 1 trillion seconds will be 31,710 years or about 31 3/4 millennia!

Jesus came 2 millennia back, and the Egyptian empire began about 4.3 millennia before that.  29,700 BCE was early in the Paleolithic era.

Now a joke:

An old guard at a large metropolitan museum told everyone that vase on display was 5007 years old.  When asked by the curator how he came up with that number he replied:

Simple!  When I first came to work here, I was told the vase was 5000 years old.  That was 7 years ago!

Steve

That same  old guard when to the bar on the corner by the museum after work and asked the bartender for a shot of 12 year old scotch , so the bartender was looking around and seen 8 year old scotch and said to himself , " he will never know the difference " , so after the guard downed the shot he spit it out all over the bar and said " that is 8 year old scotch and I asked for 12 year old scotch " ,  so the bartender went in the back room and found some 10 year old scotch , same thing the guard downed the shot , spit it out and said " that is 10 year old scotch and I asked for 12 year old scotch  " , the bartender was losing his patience , but was kind of intrigued by how good this guy was at guessing  the age of the scotch , so he  went in the back , couldn't  find any 12 year old scotch , so he peed in the bottle and pour the guard a shot of it , the guard downed the shot and as soon as the guard spit it out , the bartender told him " now you tell me how old I am " 

• Haha 5

" Imagine if you will " , cruising 70mph and you gas it , the flap of skin between your thumb and the finger next to it gets jammed up in the gear of this throttle assembly and won't throttle down 

image.png

• Haha 2

I don't have the words for that one right now......lol!....... I'll have to think on it  A WHILE........I'll tell yeah..... Id be using shark bite proof gloves...

• Like 2

On November 25, 2022 at 11:17 AM, Fishfiles said:

" Imagine if you will " , cruising 70mph and you gas it , the flap of skin between your thumb and the finger next to it gets jammed up in the gear of this throttle assembly and won't throttle down 

image.png

Ive been thinking about this one........still have no clue..... But i just wonder what the rest of the bike looks like.....my black smith friend Steve Williamson ...... Would get a kick out of that throttle, and ten to one he could machine something up.... Very close to that for a small fortune ......I'm going to get a pic of this and send it to him, and see what he says.... Lol! 

4 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Ive been thinking about this one........still have no clue..... But i just wonder what the rest of the bike looks like.....my black smith friend Steve Williamson ...... Would get a kick out of that throttle, and ten to one he could machine something up.... Very close to that for a small fortune ......I'm going to get a pic of this and send it to him, and see what he says.... Lol! 

I think that throttle is on a Royal Enfield 

• Thanks 1

Hm......... No exactly how I'd handle it...... I was picturing a nail gun...... and not for just that ole under his nose... 

image.jpg

• Like 2