toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

Another Coca-Cola  up the most moment , L M F A O >>>> but you know it really ain't funny , cause I think it is going to come to that to save humanity , LOL 

image.png

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

I -10 New Orleans 

image.png

Just another reason to have a big cow catcher bumper on my truck

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Garth Brooks opened his new bar that he advertised that he would be selling Bud Light 

12 people showed up for the grand opening , WOW 

image.png

Grand Opening at Garth Brooks’ New Bar Draws “Maybe a Dozen People” 

• Thanks 1

I'm boycotting Garth Brooks sad to see him go in that direction. But what can you expect from a Liberal. Go woke go broke that's what needs to happen with his new bar,

• Like 2

Hey river..... Do yourself a favor .... Listen to Mr George Strait..... He's the real McCoy ..... He actually is a real cowboy.... Garth, Clint black, among others are fake wannabes .... I can't stand people who copy us... Probly pee themselves if they stood next to a bull.. haha. .... He's just a show man... No better then those useless Hollywood actors.. Couldn't come up with an original idea if there life depended on it... Now kid rock ? He's got my vote he doesn't care one way or another what people think AND i believe he's good friends with our boy the Donald (thumbs up) fish thank you for the informative post... I'm with yaw... Boycot um! 

• Like 1