toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

On July 13, 2020 at 5:14 PM, Akunin said:

You see what that Silverado in Canada was pulling? More impressive (?) Was how it was attached.. or should I say how in the world that pin could survive acceleration and braking. BUT at least a chain was used. Safety first!!

79446085-972191509817310-3213476260076322816-o-1576859900 (1).png

79352273-972191649817296-7214042931122929664-n-1576858732.png

i finally got some of the post to load..... this is just crazy! no way that pickup would have a chance pulling much less stopping that semi van trailer if it was loaded ...im not sure of the empty weight ... probably not more then 6-10 tons.... but loaded ?? NOPE!.. and those don't have electric brakes (air only) ... this has to be the top idiot design I've seen! excellent post! and that tank right behind the truck, is not an air tank for the van brakes 

4 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

i finally got some of the post to load..... this is just crazy! no way that pickup would have a chance pulling much less stopping that semi van trailer if it was loaded ...im not sure of the empty weight ... probably not more then 6-10 tons.... but loaded ?? NOPE!.. and those don't have electric brakes (air only) ... this has to be the top idiot design I've seen! excellent post! and that tank right behind the truck, is not an air tank for the van brakes 

Looks to me , he has a small gas powered air compressor in the bed of the truck , a hose running to the tank on the dolly , most likely to release the brakes on the trailer , but would bet he has no way to apply the brakes 

i don't see it.... besides that design is just tops in stupidty...especial the gap between the pin, diameter and tonge  lol if that hardened pin breaks .... and that dolly turns (even with safty chains)  he's going for one heck on a ride! 

On 7/24/2020 at 5:22 PM, Fishfiles said:

huh. never see that before

5 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

image.jpg

anyone else think..

"ACME Rocket"?

Looks like something that coyote would use

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Akunin said:

huh. never see that before

I have seen them use eagles to hunt , but never hunting a fox and using a pickup truck ------  google hunting with eagles in Mongolia  , they use the golden eagle ,which is one of the largest eagles , they hunt deer , goats and pigs , the eagles will knock them off of cliffs 

5 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

I have seen them use eagles to hunt , but never hunting a fox and using a pickup truck ------  google hunting with eagles in Mongolia  , they use the golden eagle ,which is one of the largest eagles , they hunt deer , goats and pigs , the eagles will knock them off of cliffs 

I should have said I'd never seen the way he's hunting before.. like you said with a pickup and what looked to be a Swiss army knife for the kill?? I guess what works!

31 minutes ago, Akunin said:

I should have said I'd never seen the way he's hunting before.. like you said with a pickup and what looked to be a Swiss army knife for the kill?? I guess what works!

12 hours ago, Akunin said:

anyone else think..

"ACME Rocket"?

Looks like something that coyote would use

lol! yea, about as close as one could get.... I'd like to see that THING in action. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

At least they're honest. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Peregrine Falcon vs Pigeon.

Reminds me when I ride my Hayabusa to Sturgis and I chase those noisy slow Harleys around.

🤣

2 minutes ago, Akunin said:

Reminds me when I ride my Hayabusa to Sturgis and I chase those noisy slow Harleys around.

🤣

My neighbor Mr Jimmy passed away about a year and a half ago , he had all kinds of animals while he was alive ,horses , cows , goats ,  lots of chickens , ducks and homing pigeons , he had a few hundred pigeons as he use to race them and sold them , I live 1 mile from a big Federal Game Reserve which is also a  bird sanctuary , every winged bird of prey native to the area is here , they use to play havoc with his pigeons and chickens , the falcons were the most fun to watch for me , Mr Jimmy didn't like them much , the falcons around here are a bit smaller than the one in that video above , they wouldn't take the pigeons  out the air , they would dive bomb them and hit them so hard in mid flight that it sounded like a .410 shotgun blast , feathers would go every where , the pigeon would spiral down to the ground and the falcon right behind it and land on top 

1 hour ago, Akunin said:

🤣

I seen where a falcon can hit 300mph in a dive , and have read where the Suzuki Hayabusa  GSX1300R could do 195mph  off the showroom floor -----

there was a very bad fatality wreck that my neighbor across the street got into with a Hayabusa last year  , State Police measured the brake skid mark at 150 ft , and the point of impact at 116mph ,  so he must have been up there high in mph , neighbors full size Ford 150 was totaled , the front wheel was touching  against the engine block 

• Sad 2

We have several Golden Eagles in the Black Hills and have witnessed several instances where dogs were grabbed but my closest encounter was mt wife and I were riding through the park and were watching a deer and fawn in a meadow some 30 yards off the road we were on. In a blink of an eye, no warning eagle grabbed that fawn and took flight with it. My wife went from.. "aww that fawn is so cute" to OMG!! She didn't think it was funny when I said the fawns name was "Lunch".

• Like 1