toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

https://www.kentuckyhunting.net/threads/zollicoffer-park-and-confederate-cem.173878/

dont know if this will work. just was a loud noise. thump.

https://www.facebook.com/USAHeadlineNewsGroup/videos/lawlessness-in-new-york/2861214420663098/

took a while, i hope i got this right. copy and paste. might work. i just opened it on a new tab.. sometimes i run 6 tabs at once. i limit the cookies, so, i limit the traffic. takes practice, but, can be done. it also eliminates bandwidth, used by cookies. 😀

i don't agree with this at all!, that being said... I'm not surprised ..... they wanted to push this issue .... they should have expected after so much.... people would push back ... going to be a while before this mess is over. 

image.jpg

Yeah, I don't agree with a lot of the PC BS that's being thrust on us, but I also won't ever stoop to their level.  We were having a discussion last night around the dinner table and my Dad said there are good and bad people of all races, and that saying white trash was the same thing as the N word.  I disagreed with him.  Good white people don't get offended at the term white trash.  Good black people definitely get offended at the N word, and that's why I will never use it. 

We (normal people) have to be better than they are (the PC commies and useful idiots)

We have a statue of Robert E Lee in the town square.  Lee County Arkansas.  Town is probably 80% black too.  Last weekend there was some noise about tearing down the statue.  Some people who were originally from here, but mostly people who don't live here, and never have.  Outsiders. 

I did a little research on the subject over the weekend.  The statue is not a monument to REL, it is a monument for the fallen Confederate soldiers.  Lee is atop it because the county was named after him. 

When researching the county history, I discovered that a black, Union veteran actually founded the county!  Imagine that.  From historical records it sounds as he was quite a character.  Hated politicians, quite a firebrand, but he was also someone who knew that compromise was usually required in order to make things happen.

• Like 4

On 6/22/2020 at 2:39 PM, jeepwm69 said:

Yeah, I don't agree with a lot of the PC BS that's being thrust on us, but I also won't ever stoop to their level.  We were having a discussion last night around the dinner table and my Dad said there are good and bad people of all races, and that saying white trash was the same thing as the N word.  I disagreed with him.  Good white people don't get offended at the term white trash.  Good black people definitely get offended at the N word, and that's why I will never use it. 

We (normal people) have to be better than they are (the PC commies and useful idiots)

We have a statue of Robert E Lee in the town square.  Lee County Arkansas.  Town is probably 80% black too.  Last weekend there was some noise about tearing down the statue.  Some people who were originally from here, but mostly people who don't live here, and never have.  Outsiders. 

I did a little research on the subject over the weekend.  The statue is not a monument to REL, it is a monument for the fallen Confederate soldiers.  Lee is atop it because the county was named after him. 

When researching the county history, I discovered that a black, Union veteran actually founded the county!  Imagine that.  From historical records it sounds as he was quite a character.  Hated politicians, quite a firebrand, but he was also someone who knew that compromise was usually required in order to make things happen.

i kinda agree with you dad. i dont use the N word, but will say, some of my people were scum. white N so to speak, with no class. i associate N with a different class of people, no matter the color.  parents that a banded their children, because they wernt wearing a raincoat, but had sex, an a child was born. if you do the crime? expect the time. abandoned babies is a crime. i'm all for preserving History, those that dont learn from history, are doomed to repeat it. i also believe you got the right to say what you believe, even if you are wrong. this antifa movement, only allows you to say what goes with the movement. it's wrong, and as long as it is allowed, expect more of it. i cant believe that parents, allow their kids to be brain washed, yet they do.

Edited by LedFTed
  • Like 1

i don't have a comment for this ... haha! now before any judgment is passed . this doesn't say human ..... maybe a raccoon ? they've been known to steal garbage ... from those who don't keep there area clean (white trash) 

image.jpg

• Like 4

9 hours ago, LedFTed said:

i cant believe that parents, allow their kids to be brain washed, yet they do.

Ted , I just read something addresses  your thoughts ,  " why do parents let their kids get brain washed " , now days  kids are brain washing their parents , it happens more with girls and their dad's ,  then with sons with mothers , so some test have discovered ------  dads want acceptance from their daughters , so they change their way of thinking to please them and be hip  ------ what happen to a good old school !!! whipping  >>>>>>>>>  LOL 

oh .... i remeber those days .... got in trouble in school, then a paddle was broke out... but that was not your worst worried... it was when you got home ... lol! cause you had another whooping coming .... 

• Like 4

There might be a brown bacon stripe on the backside he is enjoying....just saying 😳🥺

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1