toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

2 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

D-MN!!! 

That means Democrat from Minnesota right?😁

On 8/18/2020 at 2:29 AM, _Wilson_™ said:

this might be a hold my beer and watch this moment ...

image.jpg

I think that is actually the fourwheeler chariot races that either Nitro Circus or Jackass did about 10 years ago. I remember back then it being pretty funny but now I believe I'd be disgusted in the abuse the wheelers took.

could have been .... i would have remebered  seeing this on tv ... lol ... yea, they should have used a disposable Polaris :-) 

7 hours ago, sled_22 said:

I think that is actually the fourwheeler chariot races that either Nitro Circus or Jackass did about 10 years ago. I remember back then it being pretty funny but now I believe I'd be disgusted in the abuse the wheelers took.

I sure would like to see the landing -----garbage can ^^^^ LOL 

your neighbor hood skeeter killer?? lol! that's just dumb .... those tips probobly cost more then the toy.... there bolted to....

3 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

gonna say this pic is photo shopped ?, notice the rear bumper is a different color red than the rest of the truck ?!.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, shadetree said:

gonna say this pic is photo shopped ?, notice the rear bumper is a different color red than the rest of the truck ?!.

Photoshop would make more sense  , cause it sure don't make a lot of sense and would have been a waste of time and money to actually do that , but you never know these days , there is a whole lot of stupid out there 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Photoshop would make more sense  , cause it sure don't make a lot of sense and would have been a waste of time and money to actually do that , but you never know these days , there is a whole lot of stupid out there 

As stupid as it was I can almost guarantee it is real.

Changing colors in Photoshop isn't perfect unless you put in a lot of effort and by looking close at this picture I see no artifacts left over from that process.

• Like 1

i say, it's a photoshop.... but still a great pic .... notice the shadow miss match ? you can even see it on the rear tires..... now this has to be staged just for the photo... or plain ignorance .. 

image.jpg

41 minutes ago, 01RUBY500 said:

image.jpeg

Those are not trump consultants that have been charged and found guilty.....

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

Yow'za's !!! I would like to see the video after  that pic 

photoshop all the way, notice the odd outline of the cop ?, plus he does not have a shadow on the street like the person bending over. 

• Like 1

Just now, shadetree said:

photoshop all the way, notice the odd outline of the cop ?, plus he does not have a shadow on the street like the person bending over. 

Good eye , still funny ------ everything is fake now days , don't know what to believe !!! 

6 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Good eye , still funny ------ everything is fake now days , don't know what to believe !!! 

haha...i''ve got a keen eye for details !..lol.

• Like 1