toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

22 hours ago, TBRider said:

20200830_132917.jpg

Gotta makes things all simple for the rest of the world to understand. 

We like things complicated!

• Like 3

wow.... now that's a new low for hacking up a honda 300.. ^^^ 

this one .. i have to admit is not oo bad for a diy build .bet it rides like it looks.

image.jpg

• Confused 1

19 hours ago, TBRider said:

Where's this spot....?

20200905_232036.jpg

Sorry, can't tell ya.... what happens in camp, stays in camp.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Got my "Natural" chain...

Also vegan, non-gmo, sun grown, gluten and cruilty free!

20200909_114328.jpg

Wow , first nfl game ,which I didn't watch but heard about , had to take a look 

6 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Wow , first nfl game ,which I didn't watch but heard about , had to take a look 

"The moment of unity (I personally thought) was good. The booing was unfortunate in that moment. I don't fully understand that." 

"There was no flag involved. There was nothing involved with that besides two teams coming together to show unity"

Both of those are quotes from JJ Watt from the Texans and I think he nailed it.

Don't agree with any "sides" personally and think that during times like this we need to put as much as possible aside and just show some unity for what we do believe in.

As Americans we agree on fundamentally with everything said in the video and extreme elements on both sides take anything said and corrupt it.

With that being said, the commies out burning stuff "because of the system" need to take long walks off short piers.

40 minutes ago, oh400ex said:

"The moment of unity (I personally thought) was good. The booing was unfortunate in that moment. I don't fully understand that." 

"There was no flag involved. There was nothing involved with that besides two teams coming together to show unity"

Both of those are quotes from JJ Watt from the Texans and I think he nailed it.

Don't agree with any "sides" personally and think that during times like this we need to put as much as possible aside and just show some unity for what we do believe in.

As Americans we agree on fundamentally with everything said in the video and extreme elements on both sides take anything said and corrupt it.

With that being said, the commies out burning stuff "because of the system" need to take long walks off short piers.

I agree however I don't agree with not coming out for the national anthem.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, PROV said:

I agree however I don't agree with not coming out for the national anthem.

Same. The national anthem is basically a song about their whole idea of unity so it's really hypocritical to say we don't like "your" unity.

Especially when it is the reason for the freedoms you are standing on to make that statement...

Edit: You don't have to agree with everything America does to love this country. I would be worried if you did agree with everything going on now... or any time for that matter.

Edited by oh400ex
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

this guy is supposedly ... a semo truck driver .... how did he ever get CDL's ???? 

image.jpg

probobly relate to these guys ...