toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

Did you know that Martin Luther King Jr was arrested 29 times during his quest for rights !!!! 

image.png

• Thanks 1

I don't know how people really feel about him, but in my book he was a good man... You gotta respect the man for standing up and being counted...black or white don't matter.... It's lack of character n morals that does... And that you can find in any race color or creed.... Jessy, al (big mouth) sharpton, duke (kkk moron) . Cher.(Pure garbage) Peewee.....spotted al boar...(Crazed sex poodle) Snoop, ice-t (cop killing songs) f um all... And nope I'm not angry... Lol i just think the lot of them are a waist.... It's just like that post you did fish... Never needed those idiots for one thing....you could stand anyone of them in front of me... And I'd tell them what trash they really are, I'd have no problem doing so.... I'll say this ... If anyone of them had good parents... They must be imbaraased .... I know I'd dis own each and everyone... There wealth too.....

Gasoline is double the price when biden took office and the only  reason it is not more now is because the election is coming up 

image.png

The year is 2045 , the Pink and Yellow New Green Deal >>>> take note the smog from cha'i'na 

image.png

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

The year is 2045 , the Pink and Yellow New Green Deal >>>> take note the smog from cha'i'na 

image.png

I reminded of a coffin...... 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

I reminded of a coffin...... 

Looks like the bumper cars at the Old Ponchartrain Beach Amusement Park 

• Like 1