toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

9 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

As much as I am into cooking , I never knew there was such a thing , thanks for the tip 

19 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

As much as I am into cooking , I never knew there was such a thing , thanks for the tip 

There are two things I could eat every day and not get tired of.

One is a baked potato with cheese, sour cream, bacon, red onion, and Frank's hot sauce

The other is a big salad (preferably romain) with grilled chicken, cheese, eggs, bacon, pineapple, tomatoes, croutons, and zesty Italian dressing.

Neither are healthy at all with all the crap I put on them to make them taste good, but I never tire of those meals.

Another baked potato "recipe" I like is the MaCalisters Deli "Spud Ole" which is no longer on the menu, but I make it at home fairly often and the last time I went they would still make it if you asked for it (it was about $10 though!)

Baked potato with chili, cheese, butter, sour cream, red onion, jalapenos on it.  Looks like cat vomit when you mash it all up together, but it tastes awesome.

• Like 2

Never seen cat vomit that I remember , but could imagine , might be a good name for a band , Live Music , tonight  @11:00PM  " Cat Vomit  "

8 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

There are two things I could eat every day and not get tired of.

One is a baked potato with cheese, sour cream, bacon, red onion, and Frank's hot sauce

The other is a big salad (preferably romain) with grilled chicken, cheese, eggs, bacon, pineapple, tomatoes, croutons, and zesty Italian dressing.

Neither are healthy at all with all the crap I put on them to make them taste good, but I never tire of those meals.

Another baked potato "recipe" I like is the MaCalisters Deli "Spud Ole" which is no longer on the menu, but I make it at home fairly often and the last time I went they would still make it if you asked for it (it was about $10 though!)

Baked potato with chili, cheese, butter, sour cream, red onion, jalapenos on it.  Looks like cat vomit when you mash it all up together, but it tastes awesome.

I was just thinking of going to Macalisters..... I like the same type salad, but with pineapple ? Hm.....I'll have to give that shot... we have back porch BBQ .... over here.. you'd like what they have! Pork beef and turkey stuffed MASSIVE potatoes....all the meat is smoked pulled.. and delicious!! They have one called the mule kicker.... that's the only one I've not tried.... I can't now... but soon I'll be eating there again... 

image.png

No crap , seen on the news yesterday , illegals are getting twice the SSI that I am getting for having worked till 65 

Wouldn't it be cool if you could bring your aluminum rims in for a clean up >>>>>  " take off a thousandth "