toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

Think I about seen it all 

This is the largest fossilized human turd ever found. It belonged to a sick Viking in the 9th Century AD, and has been valued at $39,000".
The large, “precious” !, officially known as the Lloyds Bank Coprolite,
the word “Coprolite” simply meaning fossilized dung. This 1200 year old log that is thought to be the largest recorded in human history.
At 8 inches long and 2 inches wide, specimen was discovered, in York northwest England in 1972 by construction workers during the building of a Lloyds TSB branch, in an area once ruled by Norse warriors. It takes its name from institution Lloyds Bank.

image.png

On 10/16/2023 at 9:42 AM, riverc said:

image.jpg

Has to be a health related issue...I could understand if a car had been run over... those type spreaders are road hogs, n not very fast...beats the heck out of what I used to spread with... haha! old c-65 366 5+2 drive... 

i heard bitty biden was turned down twice today....? Hm..... what did we say ? the world doesn't respect the power house we used to be .... this is a dangerous game they're playing... but now I don't go by fox or CNN , or any of the rest of the outlets.... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Has to be a health related issue...I could understand if a car had been run over... those type spreaders are road hogs, n not very fast...beats the heck out of what I used to spread with... haha! old c-65 366 5+2 drive... 

Could it be that it was done intentionally ? Kids gone bad ? Or even a terrorist act ?  

• Like 1

could be... infrastructure... comes to mind... but one time ? They take power.. there goes refrigeration .... sept in colder climates..... it would be very effective... frightening actually.... least for some... cant live without food... that's what I keep waiting for... they hit that, and more then just eye brows will raise... 

• Like 1

On 10/15/2023 at 5:24 PM, Fishfiles said:
Think I about seen it all 

This is the largest fossilized human turd ever found. It belonged to a sick Viking in the 9th Century AD, and has been valued at $39,000".
The large, “precious” !, officially known as the Lloyds Bank Coprolite,
the word “Coprolite” simply meaning fossilized dung. This 1200 year old log that is thought to be the largest recorded in human history.
At 8 inches long and 2 inches wide, specimen was discovered, in York northwest England in 1972 by construction workers during the building of a Lloyds TSB branch, in an area once ruled by Norse warriors. It takes its name from institution Lloyds Bank.

image.png

Hey.... did you ever watch doctor hunter medical examiner review elvis's final autopsy ? It's pretty rough... so, I'm not posting a link, but it's kind of related to that ^^^^^