Fishfiles

College Sports

On 9/22/2023 at 2:51 PM, Fishfiles said:

LSU Arkansas tomorrow night.  

Booooooo!

Boooooooooooo!

Was a good game.  Arkansas did better than I thought they would.  At least they still have some fight in them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Booooooo!

Boooooooooooo!

Was a good game.  Arkansas did better than I thought they would.  At least they still have some fight in them.

They did better than I thought too , was a good game >>>>  we won and still dropped down a spot 

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

They did better than I thought too , was a good game >>>>  we won and still dropped down a spot 

Sounds like ohiostate at the beginning of the season. Dropping off hard but winning the games by 20+ points lol

They were wild while the game was playing also. Throwing beer cans and water bottles. I mean that was a terrible call. But that wasnt called for. I watched the second half of that game. Was a close one.

I was pulling for the Arkansas Hogs , they made a game of it, scored 15 points unanswered at the end , but just could beat Alabama 24-21 

LSU is looking pretty good , best offense in college football , but maybe the worst at defense 

I did not realize that Colorado played Friday night, only game this year I mess Coach Prime 

On 10/15/2023 at 6:28 AM, Fishfiles said:

I was pulling for the Arkansas Hogs , they made a game of it, scored 15 points unanswered at the end , but just could beat Alabama 24-21 

LSU is looking pretty good , best offense in college football , but maybe the worst at defense 

I did not realize that Colorado played Friday night, only game this year I mess Coach Prime 

I got sent outside for the second half.  I went out to do something in the yard, and when I tried to come back in, the wife said "Hogs scored while you were out there, so stay out there".   I happily went back to working on my trailer tire, and while I was working she came out a couple of times to tell me we were catching up, and that I was still not allowed to come back in the house.

I finished up and walked in the house as the players were walking off the field. 

Lot of Razorback fair weather fans are wanting to fire the coach.  I think he's as good as we're going to get.  Arkansas isn't a big name football school, and it is what it is. 

The "transfer portal" has pretty much ruined college football as far as I'm concerned.  I've always disliked pro football, and watched college football because it was kids representing their school, but now it's gotten to the point where they care nothing about the school, no pride in their state, no relationship with the school, just a paycheck, and that's taken the fun out of it for me.

• Like 1

Looking forward to the LSU /  Alabama game 

Jayden Daniels with another ELITE performance
- 20/27 Completions
- 325 Yards
- 3 Touchdowns
- 90 yards rushing 
- 1 Interception

image.png

There were some upsets this weekend , LSU managed to move up to 10  during a bye week and without even playing

Coming Saturday night at 6:30 PM , LSU and Alabama --- I feel good about this one , Alabama is going down 

Last week's FPI ranking: No. 11

LSU jumped two spots in last week's FPI rankings after beating Army by 62 points in its final tuneup pre-Alabama during the first weekend of November. Now, LSU sits at No. 10. The Tigers have a 23.6% chance of winning the SEC West, but only a 6.7% chance at getting to the playoff as the first-ever two-loss team to do so. If Brian Kelly's squad dominates Alabama and wins out, including a victory over a likely unbeaten Georgia in Atlanta, all bets are off.