Fishfiles

College Sports

LSU / Wake Forrest was a nail bitter , the defensive play at home plate by LSU   on the bunt was the play of the game ..... up to the 11th inning when it was still 0-0 ,  after a  pitcher change , on the 1st pitch , Tommy White hit a 2 run home run ,  LSU is going to the World Series Finals 

This is the only you tube replay of the home plate play so far --- the best defensive play of the game 

I never realized that Tre'Morgan pf LSU played for my Alma Motto , The Brother Martin Crusaders of New Orleans --- the play was more amazing on a full size screen , this is the short version 

LSU's Tommy White's walk off home run ,  is the first walk off home run in extra innings  to win a championship game in College baseball history 

The cheapest tickets to the College World Series is $170, for better seats , it is $300 - $1,000 

LSU has set the record for Jello  shots bought during the games , it was over 30,000 plus last I seen and still raising ---

Todd Graves the guy that owns Raising Caines bought 6,000 shots , which was the  Guiness Book Of Records largest shot order ever made , they are $5 a shot so 6,000 shots was  $30,000

Game One College World Series in the books , LSU 4 - Florida 3 in 11 innings ---- Home run by Cade Beloso 

Go Bayou Bengals !!!!  

WOW , LSU took a butt whoop'in yesterday day in game 2 of the best of three  , it was like 24-4 >> tonight is the final game , series is tie at 1-1 , I hope Skenes can pitch 

Wow.  Congrats to the Bayou Bengals of LSU.  After being beat down the night before and having a hit record of 22 hits scored against them. They came back and set a new record with 24 hits in a game and didn’t even have to put their ace pitcher in the game.  

SEC Rules-  LSU 7 times the MCWS  ( Men's College World Series ) winner  ---- 24-4 the night before , turned it around and 18-4 to win it --- Gators had just 5 hits to LSU's 24 hits 

LSU also the first college team to win basketball and baseball championships in the same year 

14th time in the last 15 years  that a SEC was in the final championship game , 4th year in a row a SEC was the final team standing in Omaha , 4th time in the last 12 times that two SEC teams from the same conference were the final teams , 6th straight times a SEC team was in the finals 

The SEC has been in the finals a total of 109 times since like 1947 when the first final was played , and it goes on and on 

The highest score in a final Championship game in college baseball history , the most hits in a Championship game 

Never three without two first --- could this be a three-peat 

Scott Woodward in the last 2 years 👇
✅ Hired Kim Mulkey, won a national championship in Year 2
✅ Hired Jay Johnson, won a national championship in Year 2
✅ Hired Brian Kelly, won the SEC West in Year 1

image.png

We in the count down to this years'  college sports !!! Volley Ball is one of my favorites to watch 

image.png

• Like 1

I really like the uniforms of the volley ball teams , I wonder who makes the uniforms , Nike , Adidas or Victoria Secrets  

image.png

• Like 1

They should have never started  betting on games ----   fan duel flags 

image.png

LSU's football season has started off on a bad note

But Joe Burrow just signed the biggest contract in nfl history $275 million --- Go Jo

image.png

I have been a lifelong Browns fan.  It is really hard being miserable every Sunday.  I have a 10 year old son that plays QB.  Being from the 740 area code, being a fan of his community outreaches, and a fan of his attitude towards the game, 740 Joe has been doing a really good job of making us cheer for the Bengals.  He's hard not to root for.

• Like 1