Fishfiles

College Sports

Did I mention that 'Bama has to come down to Death Valley this Saturday evening at 6:00 

image.png

• Like 1

He said , We need more of that , LOL if LSU wins today , they will jump the wall >>>>>> 

Congrats to Georgia !!!

Congrats to  Notre Dame , first time a unranked team shut out a top  ranked team  ! 

WOW , what a game , what a party ----  Brian Kelly has got " Cahonas " -----  he goes for the 2 point play in over time and gets it to end the game ---- can you only imagine the press coverage this morning if they would not have made that 2 point play 

I called the fans on the field , guess this time it is going to be a million dollar fine by the SEC 

I wish I would have never thought of this , LSU's quarterback Jayden reminds me of Humpty if we give him some glasses , LOL 

Hope he gets a shot a  the Heisman 

image.png

WOW , fun fact No two college teams , have played overtime games  against one and other more times  ,  than LSU/Alabama in College Football history 

Playing in Red Stick takes down a lot of teams.

Congrats to LSU.

Per the usual, my Hogs snatched defeat from the jaws of victory 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

Playing in Red Stick takes down a lot of teams.

Congrats to LSU.

Per the usual, my Hogs snatched defeat from the jaws of victory 

LSU has the Hogs next , pretty sure that game is at Razorback Stadium 

LSU was fined another $250,000 for fans going onto the field --- 

Jayden Daniels QB for LSU  played against Alabama QB Bryce Young when they played PeeWee football against one another back home in California and Bryce admitted he has never beatin' Jayden 

This has been a Cinderella year for LSU , new coach comes in , fans did not expect much the first year , off to a slow start and then BAM , they are , at least ,  incontention to play for a Championship >>>> you can't ask for more than that 

Brian Kelly Inspired the photo on the wall at LSU Football Facility ,  this is not the exact  photo , only because it is not in color ,  but  the same idea , and  OEM photo says " Mindset is Everything " across the water ripple >>>  pretty cool ----   Go Tigers 

image.png

Fun Fact : LSU's punt was playing with Brian Kelly at Notre Dame and transferred to LSU with Kelly , and he grew up in and went to Tuscaloosa High School , the home of Alabama Football and was a Alabama fan growing up 

Brian Kelly's first speech as LSU's coach    >>>   Coach O said at his first speech =  '"  Ahhhh , haha , Go Tigers !!!   "

Twice during the LSU alabama game there was an earthquake on the scale , once on the touchdown in OT and again on the 2 point  conversion play 

20 years ago today , The Blue Grass Miracle >>> Dash Right 93 Berlin 

Brian Kelly has been with LSU such a short time ,  but , you can see the change and hear his philosophy in the voices of his players and the maturity of his players  >>> I am buying in  and  really think LSU is in for a Dynasty