Jump to content
BlueSparrow

Good ATV Tipping Trailer

Recommended Posts

Hi, does anyone know of a good reliable ATV tipping trailer?

 

Preferably one you can lift with some kind of system, not just hand lifted.

 

I saw this one on alibaba, it has a 1600lb lifting capacity. But if I buy it from alibaba it might take months to come and fall apart after 3 uses because the steel is actually a steel-cheese alloy.

 

https://newbang.en.alibaba.com/product/62344903600-800793031

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Your best bet is to build your own, the link you posted for your last one with the 4 tyres looked decent. We are mostly NA here so shipping would be a killer... @TrxPipUK
might be able to help....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
37 minutes ago, TBRider said:

Your best bet is to build your own, the link you posted for your last one with the 4 tyres looked decent. We are mostly NA here so shipping would be a killer... @TrxPipUK
might be able to help....

 

There is no way I could build my own.

 

There is also this plastic one I was considering but it is only hand tipped.

 

https://www.smallholderequipment.co.uk/trailers/plastic-hopper-tipping-trailer-500l-8391-.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Wow , that is a big payload wagon ....   That's 765 pounds , I would guess about $900 USD ??   --   sounds very expensive 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 

I have an ABI dump trailer I use all the time (Blosky is the other name I think). They have many different trailers but I'm in the states so I don't know if that info can help or not. I have the tandem axle electric dump and have used it to haul more gravel than rated, wood, used it to move things around (tail gate is surprisingly tough) and you name it. $$$$ but if you have the use money well spent. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
11 hours ago, toodeep said:

I have an ABI dump trailer I use all the time (Blosky is the other name I think). They have many different trailers but I'm in the states so I don't know if that info can help or not. I have the tandem axle electric dump and have used it to haul more gravel than rated, wood, used it to move things around (tail gate is surprisingly tough) and you name it. $$$$ but if you have the use money well spent. 

 

Those are nice Toodeep.  I might have to expense one of those to the farm next time we have a timber cut LOL

 

https://bosskibuilt.com/collections/trailers/products/1600-ut-trailer?variant=29207443603540

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
On 11/24/2020 at 11:05 PM, TBRider said:

Your best bet is to build your own, the link you posted for your last one with the 4 tyres looked decent. We are mostly NA here so shipping would be a killer... @TrxPipUK
might be able to help....

Sorry no. Not sure I can help with this... I'd be interested in a nice trailer for logs if someone sees one in the UK?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
On 11/24/2020 at 11:05 PM, TBRider said:

Your best bet is to build your own, the link you posted for your last one with the 4 tyres looked decent. We are mostly NA here so shipping would be a killer... @TrxPipUK
might be able to help....

 

This guy in Poland made his own, quite relaxing to watch, but I have neither the skill or tools to make what he made, and even then it doesn't look very heavy duty.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
25 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

I watched the whole video , the guy has nice tools and does nice work 

 

If you look at the other videos on his channel it looks like he is a very skilled professional craftsman.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
10 minutes ago, BlueSparrow said:

 

If you look at the other videos on his channel it looks like he is a very skilled professional craftsman.

Yes he is , you know you can do what he did with a lot less tools , never to late to learn 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...