WonderMonkey

Warning: Hot Topic Inside

12 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

some of you still don't understand what this thread is about ..... but that's okay... lol... just think about how things have been lately 😉

i'm just along for the ride, screw what the thread is about..cuz it does not matter..es's suck !..lol.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

Can I get a fact check 

who fact checks the fact checkers ??.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, shadetree said:

i'm just along for the ride, screw what the thread is about..cuz it does not matter..es's suck !..lol.

thats well known here, and in the old forums... lol.... and thoughts on hondamatic ?? .... i just had to poke with yea with a sharp stick... :D

The way I look at it, an ES machine simply uses a bunch of switches, wiring, and sensors to do what twitching your foot does.

At least the Hondamatic has an auto mode

9 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

The way I look at it, an ES machine simply uses a bunch of switches, wiring, and sensors to do what twitching your foot does.

At least the Hondamatic has an auto mode

We have a new member , thought he had a ES , has a Hondamatic , he needs help , I told him you was the man 

3 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

We have a new member , thought he had a ES , has a Hondamatic , he needs help , I told him you was the man 

I don’t know about all that lol.

But the one I have now has grown on me

You guys knock down ES all you want. I just gotta say I really enjoy riding and working them alot more than working ON them. All I've had to do was rear axle bearings and seals on the Rancher and replace a torn boot on the Ruby. Hence the lack of help from me on the repair issues. But you guys go ahead and get greasy, hot and spend money on them while the wind is blowing through what hair I have left.😄

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Hot Topic :

The Boxers Association has concluded a 40 year on going study , which has found that , allowing one's self to receive repeated hits in the head can cause problems later in life !!!  ----- I could have told them that .... 

• Like 1

They always make me Wonder , Monkeys are always a Hot Topic  ----  be sure to keep out the "  Legendary Video Thread " , lots of  Monkey action , Live Action  Style 

the samething happens with long term drinking and drug use, and I'm a 1st hand witness to this.... sigh. (severe mental issues) 

Edited by _Wilson_™

On August 14, 2021 at 3:28 PM, shadetree said:

can't wait to see you come on here..asking for help to fix yer es then ?..that will be the day i run up and down my street,wearing nothing but my birthday suit !.

uh hu I'll remember this deal.... lol. 

On 8/14/2021 at 4:28 PM, shadetree said:

can't wait to see you come on here..asking for help to fix yer es then ?..that will be the day i run up and down my street,wearing nothing but my birthday suit !.

If I need help with my ES you will run up and down the street naked?  Deal?

Also, capitalize "ES" to show some respect!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

19 hours ago, PROV said:

You guys knock down ES all you want. I just gotta say I really enjoy riding and working them alot more than working ON them. All I've had to do was rear axle bearings and seals on the Rancher and replace a torn boot on the Ruby. Hence the lack of help from me on the repair issues. But you guys go ahead and get greasy, hot and spend money on them while the wind is blowing through what hair I have left.😄

Atta boy, PROV!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hot Topic : I am selling a Honda 300 2wd  on market place ,  the best one reply yet ,  guy send a message yesterday , " would you trade for a 2006 350 ES 2wd  " ,  can't blame him for trying --- LOL 

image.png

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, WonderMonkey said:

If I need help with my ES you will run up and down the street naked?  Deal?

Also, capitalize "ES" to show some respect!

no, what i meant was, when YOU m come asking for help for YOUR es ?, and i offer to help YOU ?..will be the day i do it...rofl.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, shadetree said:

no, what i meant was, when YOU m come asking for help for YOUR es ?, and i offer to help YOU ?..will be the day i do it...rofl.

You are offering to get nude, got it.  Check.

• Haha 2