Fishfiles

Music

On 11/26/2020 at 5:36 AM, Fishfiles said:

only got one question, did they really have fireball in that era, in a bottle? 🙂

Edited by LedFTed

ABBA had some good songs for a POP band. think i got an album or 8-Track somewhere, i got Aretha on cassette. somewhere, two tapes. 

Fireball , must have been around for a while 

You say ABBA , Swedish band from the 70-80s 

• Like 3

Juicy J - 1995 featuring Logic

NSFW Lyrics | Language Warning

This is not my type of music but I can sure appreciate their taste in quads. Could have gotten a 95 model lol

It's funny to me that 300s are becoming a status symbol for rappers. Don't actually have to hear the song.

Not appropriate for the site but the thumbnail of the video shows two 300s in the typical "look at my stuff" rap video deal

Capture.png

Edited by oh400ex
Site friendly
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

Fireball , must have been around for a while 

You say ABBA , Swedish band from the 70-80s 

70's was a long while ago, maybe from France.

I ws hanging with the youngsters yesterday , they took control of my  patio TV with their phone ,  this was one song I liked they played , bet Scott' likes this one :

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LedFTed said:

70's was a long while ago, maybe from France.

ABBA  was from Sweden , they were the number one money making business from Sweden for a while there , bigger then Saab 

9 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

ABBA  was from Sweden , they were the number one money making business from Sweden for a while there , bigger then Saab 

i graduated from high school in 73. so my memory is a bit fuzzy, when it aint.  😄

Edited by LedFTed

On 11/27/2020 at 9:48 AM, LedFTed said:

i graduated from high school in 73. so my memory is a bit fuzzy, when it aint.  😄

ABBA rings true somewhat., What about Saab? everybody was smiley in the band, to the point of too much. too happy. was the disco era, roundabout.

Saab still a preppy car? aint never hit the burbs, far as i know., course, i dont live in the preppy world.., wouldnt know how. turning wrenches, keeps me away.

riding the ponies also does. preppies are owners, should they get involved., wont a one taste dirt, should they be thrown.

Edited by LedFTed

by any chance, you ever heard of "Buffy St. Marie", i think i got the name right, was a while back, maybe before Woodstock? my nieces can sing, they dont know all of the technics, of voice. without a reference, i cant teach them.. if i already asked this, so be it.

2 hours ago, LedFTed said:

by any chance, you ever heard of "Buffy St. Marie", i think i got the name right, was a while back, maybe before Woodstock? my nieces can sing, they dont know all of the technics, of voice. without a reference, i cant teach them.. if i already asked this, so be it.

'Ted , I know about Buffy the Vampire slayer !!!! Never heard her sing though ..... 

• Haha 2