Fishfiles

Music

Did Stevie Ray Vaughan have children?

Jimmie, also known as Jim and Big Jim, dropped out of school at age sixteen and enlisted in the U.S. Navy during World War II. After his discharge, he married Martha Jean (née Cook; 1928–2009) on January 13, 1950. They had a son, Jimmie, in 1951.

https://short-fact.com/did-stevie-ray-vaughan-have-children/

Edit: https://athlonsports.com/mlb/whos-on-first-script

Edited by _Wilson_™

1 hour ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Still ever found the answer m did Stevie ray have kids from that link ----

but did learn another interesting fact , the helicopter that went down which Stevie and others lost their lives on , had a passenger that gave up his seat for Stevie Ray , that was Eric Clapton --- so it was one or the other of arguably the two best guitarist 

• Like 1

I worked construction 90% of my life and " never " got to go on a job like this one !!! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Kid and hank..... It's a new one for me.. 

Surprised you did not know that one , I posted versions of that here --- some say Kid is Hank's kid , LOL 

Think it might be more fun to not tell you'll who this is and let you'll guess !!!

image.png

5 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Surprised you did not know that one , I posted versions of that here --- some say Kid is Hank's kid , LOL 

Some just wont upload..... I'm sure I've missed a bunch.... One reason i try not to post here much >>duplicates.........reason i like this thread is because they don't show this good stuff on the music channels..... Not even on sirus music channels... Etc etc ...I recon it's due to all that other free speech mess or just out right censored.... For some crazy reason.. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Not even on sirus music channels... 

I have had Sirius since the beginning , grandfathered in , no monthly bill , in the  trucks , house , patio , boat , boom box --- not many days go by that Sirius is not on for a while  , especially on the weekends , 80s on 8 

16 minutes ago, Pampas56 said:

Janis Joplin

Winner , winner !!! 

4 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

... One reason i try not to post here much >>duplicates.........

....post away .... if it is a duplicate , then it must be a good song ....   and there are so many versions of the same song , studio , live , remastered , recorded 40 , 30 , 20 years ago or maybe  last week,  etc ,etc 

• Thanks 1