Fishfiles

Music

Something else on the outside Smart TV that  I am going to ask the Geek Squad guys about , can I get a app that will allow me to run a internet browser on my smart TV outside and hook up a keyboard to that TV , I know the keyboard can be done as I see the settings in the setting menu  , as it is now I can do some of the internet on the TV but not everything 

5 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

thought this was cool, you can't go wrong with ac/dc! 

Yep , that was alright !!! 

IMG_2684.JPG

Until I seen this version of this song , I thought Greta Van Fleet was a woman , now I am not sure now !!! 

• Like 1

yeah..... i think he had some health issues ? now i could be wrong, i do know he lost his brother. Malcolm Young. caused by complications from dementia .... very sad to see that band break up, i grew up listening to there music (when i could) pop didnt like my ways at all.... and hated to woken up when  cranked the radio! lol. 

• Like 1

AC/DC was one of the best rock bands out there , just about every song they have is OK , that very seldom happen with bands , so many one and two hit wonders out there ----  

• Like 1

WOW , I just dug up the Marcus Hook Band , Angus's first band and  done a sample , pretty good ,  I listened to all of Louisiana Lady , it starts about 3:30 in and is the  2nd song 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

AC/DC was one of the best rock bands out there , just about every song they have is OK , that very seldom happen with bands , so many one and two hit wonders out there ----  

that is so true!!  lynyrd skynyrd was also that brand of band, some had and some didn't. ac/dc will always be one of my favorites. 

AC/DC -  You Want Blood You Got It  , the Duke Boys and filmed in New Orleans  , don't get no better !!! 

• Like 2

Check out  " ! - Sorry For Party Rocking "  --  good video , a few not allowed words 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Check out  " ! - Sorry For Party Rocking "  --  good video , a few not allowed words 

I wanted to post that one but didnt because of a few choice words