Fishfiles

Movie Clips

Okay, i saw the one without.... She's a looker! I never would have guessed that was her, heck i had forgotten all about that show...no harm... You can delete both my post if need be no problem....... I think she looked great in that low cut dress, but don't put makeup on...that makeup didnt help, well it helped the show, but or me i like the plain no makeup look... Show the real me thing... I see so many people now covering up.. Yet they wander why ... When they reveal the real them .... It's more of a shock To a potential mate date Susan never used any of that mess... Her skin was perfect! ... I shouldn't be like this but it's kinda like NOT being truthfull.. You see these people use compression belts gizmos etc etc to hide body defects.... That's just not me, nothing wrong with looking super sharp, but.. There's a fine line to looking good, and covering up / hiding defects... I think most of us. Have been fooled at one Time or another usally on the first five dates... I've walked out on dates  before because i can't abide a potential mate (REAL female) who trys to hide defects, because those make us who we are as do normal (so called looks)  and the truth ? Well ..... You can't beat being as truthful as can be...... What i find funny is you know some guys will end dating what they think is a REAL female.... Only to learn.. Later.. Screws had been twisted off... Roflmao..... 

This was not the pic I had , but it will do ---- 

did you know she is good friends with Danny Koker from Counting Cars cause Danny use to do a late night , fright night TV show ---- down here we had Morgus the Magnificent and Chopsley 

Cassandra Peterson AKA Elvira

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

• Like 1

I used to read about hydrogen, and atom bombs........ Not many people know there are two models the hydrogen being much more distructive then it's so called little bro the atom bomb... I don't know why it intrested me.. Kinda still does... It's the science behind it that I'm attracted to not the soul purpose of ether bomb even tho .... I think things would have been defrent it it wasn't used on those two japaneise cities ..... Because i believe the race was on to see who came up with a functioning model.... I forget the nam of the movie way back that grabbed so many people's attention.... I think it was title (the day after) bout close to the same time as the three mile ordeal.... Which turned out to be more hipe the an actual danger... I don't like the fact there's several in tn, but I've been reading some off and on .... I didn't know almost 50 % of the states E power comes from those plants... Interesting ..... We haven't had a close call or the slightest issue with nuclear power in sometime... Which worries me some ....usually.... After a while people tend fall into that repetitive work groove... And loose that edge... Then mistakes happen.... Anyways.... I'm looking forward to seeing Oppenheimer.... I would recommend anyone who hasn't seen the 5 part series (Chernobyl) to watch it.... They will dealing radiation related health issues for many life times...... I'll add this point...with all that destructive power......it's worries me that we have a boy completely untrustworthy as this countries leader (again i will not claim him as president) .... Because he's not mine

• Like 1

I think i posted about 47 meters down.... I might have left out some detail.... It puts the jaws trilogy... Almost to shame...this part i left out... The ending blew me away... Incredible plot twist to that movie...I'd have never guessed what the ending turned out to be... 

image.jpg

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 2

Hm...... I just noticed this, (47 meters  un caged) is number 2, i didn't know thats the sequel.... I don't think there one movie about sea related things I've ever missed... The deep, orca, all the jaws movies ... 1 n 2 i hardly ever miss.... Even watched the documentary about the making of jaws... You can clearly see in a few shots the movie mistakes.... But for the time... It was a great movie, especially the dock scene... (Hey chief dont forget your rubbers) haha! ....i think caps name was quint ?? (Actor Robert Shaw) He really added to that movie... Then there's also a younger Ruchard Deryfuss.....in the boat scene... You really think that 4 cyclinders Perkins engine blew up....smoke out the stack ? (Very realistic add) it's the small details that mde up for the few mistakes caught... That's what about 8 movies about sharks.. I think.. And i think... There's a sequel to the movie the meg, the theres the shallows.... None of them IMO bad movies... But i recon people all over are fascinated by sharks... ?? Because i think shark week (discovery channel) is on again for this season. 

RIP Sam Elliot 

I did not know till today , I have been watching Yellowstone 1983 and he played a good part 

You and me both.... RIP, also heard Bruce Willis wasn't doing too good... Dementia ? . Or a form of it... Is what I've seen online... 

• Like 1

I had forgotten about that movie, i did catch plane with Gerard Butler...... Wasn't that good, 47 meter down... Kinda the same.... There is somewhat the same ending as fall... Between fall, 47 meters down... In 47 meters... It's kinda clear as to why the ending, but not so much in fall... I'm hoping the meg two is just as good as the 1st.... Maybe black Adam will be a turning point ?? High speed pursuit (the reality show) might be just as good if not better then OPL .... It's sure nough more of an adrenalin rush... The one with the 18 wheeler chase was one for the books..... Glad, and surprised no one was seriously hurt.. 

I know another went something like this.... "I saw a truck / rig that would haul that tanker" may have been something like (a day or a couple days ago) i saw a rig / rig that will haul that tanker, you want out of here ? Then talk to me"

• Like 1

On August 4, 2023 at 12:10 AM, _Wilson_™ said:

High speed pursuit (the reality show) might be just as good if not better then OPL .... It's sure nough more of an adrenalin rush... The one with the 18 wheeler chase was one for the books..... Glad, and surprised no one was seriously hurt.. 

I was looking for a second showing.... High speed chase .... Re airs again Saturday direct channel 285 ID (investigation discovery) @ 9 am CDT. It's the re airing of the 18 wheeler pursute 

On 8/4/2023 at 8:04 PM, _Wilson_™ said:

I know another went something like this.... "I saw a truck / rig that would haul that tanker" may have been something like (a day or a couple days ago) i saw a rig / rig that will haul that tanker, you want out of here ? Then talk to me"

"Two days ago, I saw a vehicle that would haul that tanker. You want to get out of here? You talk to me."

My kids used to say that in an Australian accent when they were little.  I used to make them say "Looks like I got misself some gazzoline eh!" when I sent them in to pay for gas too.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/5884c721-c929-47ad-949a-6ccd7ea142df

• Like 2

I never realized she died so young 

Erin Moran (1960-2017), in 1983.
Best remembered as Joanie Cunningham in "Happy Days" (1974-1984).

image.png

On August 16, 2023 at 8:05 AM, Fishfiles said:

I never realized she died so young 

Erin Moran (1960-2017), in 1983.
Best remembered as Joanie Cunningham in "Happy Days" (1974-1984).

image.png

I recall her acting in a horror movie or show.... She played a very annoying house wife...ended being eaten by a critter locked in wooden crate box...hidden under the stairs at a college... But i can't think of the title... Charles Martin Smith, Hal Holbrook,  ted dason and Leslie Neilsen were in it as well ... It might be creepshow ? I didn't know she passed ether.... I grew up watching happy days...they don't have good shows like that anymore mash, Barney miller, gun smoke, all in the family, the Jefferson's, 3's company, the Beverly hillbillies, cheers, >>emergency << dang good show... Mr. Tighe, and Mr.mantooth did a bunch of the stunts themselves... And still are very good friends to this day......