WonderMonkey

Have You Noticed Our Chat Area?

One of the features of this fine forum is the Chat area.  If you look up there (go ahead, look), you will see something like this image.  image.png  Click on it!  The "3" means that there are three people currently in chat, but if there are no numbers, YOU be the first!  At various times of the day, people click in there then click out.  In the evenings there are regular and semi-regular chatters that arrive and we chat about all manner of topics, and sometimes ATVs!   We would love to see you stop in and say hello, and come back as often as you would like.  Of course, it doesn't have to be in the evening, it can be anytime, so click in there and keep it open on the side and see who shows up!

Edited by WonderMonkey
  • Like 4

We do have alot of fun in chat especially evenings.....

• Like 4

OK need to bump this up for members to view and give chat a try.....

• Like 4

Chat tonight...... most likeky around 7 pm cdt.... its not in concrete....also.... it wasnt said but PARKING or waiting around in the room for others to arrive is fine.

• Like 1

Had a few new chat members lately, let's have a few more, here most every evening....

• Like 1

@jcz havent seen you in the chat room lately .... you might need to swing by soon... as bcs and Wm are scheming again .... and now look to recrute shadetree... tust me this is a bad bad combo... 2 es owners and a foot shift... DO NOT MIX.....LOL!  

• Haha 1

Lol I may be able to stop in later tonight. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

@jcz havent seen you in the chat room lately .... you might need to swing by soon... as bcs and Wm are scheming again .... and now look to recrute shadetree... tust me this is a bad bad combo... 2 es owners and a foot shift... DO NOT MIX.....LOL!  

only person i see trying to stir the pot is this person ^^^^..hmmm.

• Haha 1

We've had 6-7 in chat a couple times last week, been alot of fun.  If you haven't got your feet wet yet come on in, the water is fine!!!!!

• Like 1

i have visited there, what a bunch of bs-ers. yet i visit quite often.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, bcsman said:

We've had 6-7 in chat a couple times last week, been alot of fun.  If you haven't got your feet wet yet come on in, the water is fine!!!!!

sure the water is fine..until the sharks show up ?!..rofl.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, LedFTed said:

what a bunch of bs-ers.

Sure makes for a good time..... but ya gotta watch yer back.... jcz learned that one the hard way....... and i dont know what happened to slammed....... he might be NOW thinking ( ya those honda ultiy riders) loose screws that even a maytag warrenty wouldnt cover ..... And hes right! Lol!

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

Hey now, I can BS with the best of em