jeepwm69

Financial need for June expenses

We currently have $43 in the forum account, with a $99 payment due on the 9th.   If you can afford to chip in a bit please consider doing so.   Retro chipped in a big chunk last month, along with AKATV to cover that big annual expense that I forgot was coming up, but that pretty much sapped our balance.   Now that the annual expense is wiped out we're looking at about $100/month to keep the lights on.  

Thanks to all who have donated over the years.  We've had a lot of different people chip in, some big, some small, but every bit helps.    Y'all have kept this board going ad-free for 4.5 years now, and I think it's the best place on the net to get help with these wheelers!

• Thanks 1

You guys stepped up once again!  We got 3 donations that will cover us for June.  

That said, the donors are the same guys over and over again.  If we had more people chip in smaller amounts on a regular basis, we would easily be covered.

If you have benefited from the help offered on this board, please consider chipping in a bit to help us keep the lights on.  No one here is paid a dime, we're only trying to cover the expenses related to keeping the lights on.

• Like 1

Sent a little more to help for next month too

-AKATV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Helped sweeten the pot.......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bcsman said:

Helped sweeten the pot.......

Thank you!

• Thanks 1

jeep..i normally pitch in, but this month has me so broke..i can't even pay attention ?!..lol. i just barrowed $ 4,500.00 bucks to buy this b1700 tractor from catfish, just so i could get the loader to put on my b2100 ?, add that to all my bills this month ?.i'm very tapped out right now. i want to thank everyone that did chip in ?, thank you for your donations, and thanks for being on the best atv forums on the net !. 

• Like 2

Just tossed $100 in the pot. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, shadetree said:

jeep..i normally pitch in, but this month has me so broke..i can't even pay attention ?!..lol. i just barrowed $ 4,500.00 bucks to buy this b1700 tractor from catfish, just so i could get the loader to put on my b2100 ?, add that to all my bills this month ?.i'm very tapped out right now. i want to thank everyone that did chip in ?, thank you for your donations, and thanks for being on the best atv forums on the net !. 

No worries Shade!   We all have times where money is tight!  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Wheeler said:

Just tossed $100 in the pot. 

Thanks Wheeler!   That's super generous of you!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

tossed in too …. Thanks guys.. thank you jeep. 

Thank you sir!  It is much appreciated!

• Like 2