Fishfiles

Movie Clips

22 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

That was a good movie 

Mad Max’s ride of choice was a 1974 Ford Falcon XB GT, modified with a “Concorde” nose and nPursuit Special.” The car was built in 1977 for Mad Max, which saw wide release in theatres in 1979.

You do have to laugh at all the folks racing around the wasteland, all driving huge V8 muscle cars, while looking for gasoline.

You'd think they'd all be driving motorcycles and staying off the throttle.  LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

yeah especially during that long  mack truck tanker chase...... another mistake.... i noticed was when he went start that Mack (rare air starter) no way it had enough air in the tank to crank that engine over after setting for a long period of time...... but, .i like them all..... another i think is good is.... the grey with ( liam neeson) and i read he might be getting away / out of action movies. 

here another old movie country with Sam Shepherd, Jessica Lang. it's about farm life..... very good movie IMO, might be better then the river with mel Gibson and sissy spacek..... both are about farm life.......goon (which i haven't seen in a while) i thought was really good BRUTAL, but good!  ....about hockey players.... the fight scene was great!! it might be based on true life events..... I'm not sure...... 

Edited by _Wilson_™

9 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

here another old movie country with Sam Shepherd, Jessica Lang. it's about farm life..... very good movie IMO, might be better then the river with mel Gibson and sissy spacek..... both are about farm life.......goon (which i haven't seen in a while) i thought was really good BRUTAL, but good!  ....about hockey players.... the fight scene was great!! it might be based on true life events..... I'm not sure...... 

I think the link did not post , when I think of a hockey movie I think of Slap Shot , and  the Hanson Brothers 

no worries i still don't have data enough to veiw them right now..... but I'll catch up soon..... yeah I've heard of that one, but I've never seen it, say it's good ?? 

• Like 1

Just now, _Wilson_™ said:

no worries i still don't have data enough to veiw them right now..... but I'll catch up soon..... yeah I've heard of that one, but I've never seen it, say it's good ?? 

Pretty funny , a Paul Newman movie ! 

• Thanks 1

getting away from action , Steel Magnolias is a good movie 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaTtjKxoxHk

Six divas of the silver screen - Sally Field, Dolly Parton, Shirley MacLaine, Daryl Hannah, Olympia Dukakis and Julia Roberts - come together as bosom buddies in this hilarious and heartwarming story of life, love and loss in a small Louisiana parish. At the center of the group is Shelby Eatenton (Julia Roberts), newly married and joyfully pregnant, despite the fact that her diabetes could make childbirth life-threatening. © 1989 TriStar Pictures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

• Like 1

and some of my faves ..... Major League 1 and 2, i didn't care for the the last one Major League back to minors........

• Like 1

1 minute ago, _Wilson_™ said:

and some of my faves ..... Major League 1 and 2, i didn't care for the the last one Major League back to minors........

Major League was great , lots of laughs >>> Charlie Sheen as  WIld Thing !!!! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

getting away from action , Steel Magnolias is a good movie 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaTtjKxoxHk

Six divas of the silver screen - Sally Field, Dolly Parton, Shirley MacLaine, Daryl Hannah, Olympia Dukakis and Julia Roberts - come together as bosom buddies in this hilarious and heartwarming story of life, love and loss in a small Louisiana parish. At the center of the group is Shelby Eatenton (Julia Roberts), newly married and joyfully pregnant, despite the fact that her diabetes could make childbirth life-threatening. © 1989 TriStar Pictures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

now your yanking my chain right ?, cause i don't see you watching this movie.... lol...... if im wrong, my bad. 

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

Oh , ya !!! , Steel Magnolias was a " chick flick " , but very touching >>> and a Louisiana movie 

They are back and filming again big time here  in Lacombe ---- so many things at our house are movie props 

• Like 1

i gotta say...... here lately there haven't been many new movies and shows coming out, i reckon because of covid, but man they are bringing back some of the old classics threes company, Sanford and son, honeymooners, the dick van dike show, the old mission impossible show, Gillian's island, (all in the family most likely will not be aired again) i wish they would bring good times back..... those old shows  are making a come back. 

• Like 1

League of their own was good too 

The wife watches all the oldies , Petticoat Junction , I Love Lucy , Laverne and Shirley , etc 

• Like 1

i don't know what it is about those older shows, but they keep us coming back..... not like the silly sitcoms they come out with now..... some of y'all may  laugh at me, and that's fine.... but i have always loved m*a*s*h..... lol! i think it's the longest running sitcom in history..... 

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

have any of you ever watched the reality show doctor  pimple popper ?? that one can get your guts turning...... 

I lasted about 1 minute of that  show , not into pimple popping 

• Haha 1

you turned a nice shade of green ? lol! the preview was enough for me.....we had to lance one on a calf one time........ but the size of a base ball cut in half..... i will never forget that day!! moser, and myself got my father good!..... lol!.... and yes it was that bad......to the point  he wouldn't eat creamed tators for the longest time..

we should have been run out of the state for some of the gags we pulled...lol

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

Enough of pimples ,  yuck = lol 

Think of something nice , Three's  Company , who you like best  Cindy , Terry or Janet ??    Janet in the later episodes for me 

• Haha 1

okay okay.... lol....... Cindy forsure! and yes janet, Mary Ann , or ginger ?? from Gillian's island....... I'm a sucker for short legs.... 

Edited by _Wilson_™

7 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

okay okay.... lol....... Cindy forsure! and yes janet, Mary Ann , or ginger ?? from Gillian's island....... 

Mary Ann !!!

• Like 1

yep i agree..... Salley fields or valerie bertinelli ?

i watched don't breath 2 the beginning wasnt what i was expecting....... but it does get better.....fish i got one for you... dragged across concrete..... that movie wasn't anything like i was expecting.......the movie i really wish to see is is steve mcqueens epic car chase movie bullitt....... i was remind of that movie watching need for speed.... which i also thought was good. 

14 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

yep i agree..... Salley fields or valerie bertinelli ?

i watched don't breath 2 the beginning wasnt what i was expecting....... but it does get better.....fish i got one for you... dragged across concrete..... that movie wasn't anything like i was expecting.......the movie i really wish to see is is steve mcqueens epic car chase movie bullitt....... i was remind of that movie watching need for speed.... which i also thought was good. 

that looks different 

• Like 1