Fishfiles

Movie Clips

I'll tell yeah a couple more violent movies, i thought were good, den of thieves, and life fish you most likely wouldn't enjoy life...... here's the clip on life......this one makes me cringe up.

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Misterclean said:

Wow! These are some violent scenes! Good though. 

which ones you talking about ?? 

• Thanks 1

I'd admit to watching this show..... i don't  know whats wrong these guys (but something  is) or even how many of them are still alive.....

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

I'd admit to watching this show..... i don't  know whats wrong these guys (but something  is) or even how many of them are still alive.....

I have watched a lot of them also 

• Haha 1

I've seen 3:10 a few times, right at the end when he guns down his right hand man ?i thought for sure he would back down..... i can't veiw anymore videos right now...... data issues, but I'll check those out plus the music vids, for now I'm shut down..... if you've never seen the movie dream catcher ?? don't!! lol that was flat more wicked and in short kind of disgusting ...... and just plain strange!! and i thought alien was wicked... speeking of it's on right now.... man alive!! what a movie to play on Sunday morning..... i recall the 1st time i saw it , i was fixing to eat home made spaghetti with meat balls garlic Texas toast, and a loaded salad ende d up ALL SHOT TO H-ll because of that dinner scene..... lol!..... that movie even turned my father a nice shade of  green....... 

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

Yea , I did see Dream Catcher ----  not bad , but not my kind of movie  ---- sci-fi horror 

• Like 1

donnie ?? mark wahlberg's brother ? i didn't know he was in that movie.....yep!  yeah your right .... it's not really one i enjoyed ether.....here's another i try and catch the road worrier.......or maybe I'm thinking mad max 2 ?? the movie that has the Mack tanker semi chase scene......... I've always enjoyed semi truck movies..... mad max fury road was a tad much, good movie but a tad much, the trucks looked too fake for me. 

• Like 1

Donald Edmond Wahlberg Jr. (born August 17, 1969) is an American singer, songwriter, rapper, actor, record producer, and film producer. He is a founding member of the boy band New Kids on the Block. Outside music, he has had roles in the Saw films, Zookeeper, Dreamcatcher,

• Thanks 1

On 2/13/2022 at 7:46 AM, _Wilson_™ said:

donnie ?? mark wahlberg's brother ? i didn't know he was in that movie.....yep!  yeah your right .... it's not really one i enjoyed ether.....here's another i try and catch the road worrier.......or maybe I'm thinking mad max 2 ?? the movie that has the Mack tanker semi chase scene......... I've always enjoyed semi truck movies..... mad max fury road was a tad much, good movie but a tad much, the trucks looked too fake for me. 

The Road Warrior, AKA Mad Max 2.

Loved that movie as a kid.  My toddler is starting to act like that feral kid with the boomerang.

Max's car was a Ford Falcon XB GT, Australia market only.   There were some sweet cars in the first two Max movies, almost all of which were exclusive to the Aussie market.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pursuit_Special

• Like 3

hm...... tell me this isn't strange..... a couple hours after the bowl game (which i did record but not watched yet) that movie concussion with will smith comes on tell me that's not spooky...... 

yeah thats the one thank you! dang jeep...... you better be carefull around all the female family members..... because you already have a history of ticking your wife off if / when she gets the rest of them on her side.... we might not  ever see you here again ......  

• Haha 1

That was a good movie 

Mad Max’s ride of choice was a 1974 Ford Falcon XB GT, modified with a “Concorde” nose and nPursuit Special.” The car was built in 1977 for Mad Max, which saw wide release in theatres in 1979.

• Like 2