jeepwm69

TRX300FW ES for sale

You can see the foot shifter in the pic , never heard of a ES shift option for a 300 , with that option , instead of $9,000 it should read $900 ---- I would think it is a scam 

Overpriced you can get a new never been used Rancher 420 for less.

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

You can see the foot shifter in the pic , never heard of a ES shift option for a 300 , with that option , instead of $9,000 it should read $900 ---- I would think it is a scam 

There's a video in the comments.  He hits the button the dash and you see the foot shifter move up/down and shift the bike.

I've never seen one before.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, riverc said:

Overpriced you can get a new never been used Rancher 420 for less.

Well he's selling it as a collector's item, not something to use.

And a 300 is a whole lot better machine than a 420.

• Like 1

Video of it shifting in the comments on his post on the Honda 300 club

https://m.facebook.com/groups/470140486464709/

What you have is pretty much a brand new last year Honda 300. Do I think it’s worth $9000? Absolutely not.  

But again, what do you sell something like that for? Throw a high price on it and see if some collector wants to buy it and wipe it down with a cloth diaper every day. It’s not like you can find one just like it elsewhere.

I couldn’t figure out how to save a video of it shifting, but you can see the shift motor in the picture of the left side of the engine

741D59A5-B810-4B70-B616-1D94A9B17692.png

04CC7BFC-2D2D-41EC-ABB6-EF103339C7A5.png

026DF066-780D-4F96-8822-C7201B68ECEA.png

CDCACD6F-415C-4A1A-BB08-292A03C9BF02.png

C4E69A05-A6A6-40C1-8765-D36E184073F5.png

• Like 1

You can also see the box the ES unit came in on the seat in the pic with the paperwork 

3DC186EB-EBC1-4CB4-82B9-1E384CD55044.png

CEE8ACFA-4978-401B-A3DD-1A4274490B72.png

65BED0C0-9CEB-4A32-92E2-36A5FDC979D0.png

8B4EBF41-874B-4350-8066-0E8A403C466C.png

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

There's a video in the comments.  He hits the button the dash and you see the foot shifter move up/down and shift the bike.

I've never seen one before.

Maybe it is for handicap people !   Don't think that ES makes it worth 9K , does seem the ATV  was used once or twice in it's life from the pics 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Maybe it is for handicap people !   Don't think that ES makes it worth 9K , does seem the ATV  was used once or twice in it's life from the pics 

Eh, it's probably about like me listing those NOS tan fenders I have a while back.  I saw them actually selling for $$$, so I put a big price on mine.  If they sell, great.  If not, they can sit in the boxes in my shop.

I'm guessing he'd sell considerably cheaper than that, or for all we know, he might not even want to sell it, and just be bragging. 

But if you have something rare, nothing worse than selling it and seeing someone turn around and immediately resell it for 2x's what you sold it for. 

• Like 1

Looks like a few of our members replied to this post back when ,  including yourself @jeepwm69

image.png

wow that looks really neat and well built looks like a nice project to let us no how it worked out

Pretty neat, I remember seeing these back in the day but only in catalogs.

shadetree
lol..as if I don't see enough electric shift troubles on here ??..lol. good luck..hope it works out for ya ! null.
'89 trx350D foreman 4x4...'85 vf700c magna, '03 trx450fm foreman 4x4 , 2015 Yamaha waverunner fx cruiser ho, '08 vt750c2 shadow spirit :icon_gd:
  • null

rednyforeman500 Discussion starter · #5 · Mar 6, 2015
I did not buy it. I was just sharing the information.

Looks cool, never knew they made something like that for the old 300s

Looks cool, never knew they made something like that for the old 300s
I did not know they made them either ?. I was shocked back in the day to see they made speedo's for them as well ?!..lol. never could figure out why someone wants to know how fast they are going .....right before they slam into that dang tree !!!!..!.
'89 trx350D foreman 4x4...'85 vf700c magna, '03 trx450fm foreman 4x4 , 2015 Yamaha waverunner fx cruiser ho, '08 vt750c2 shadow spirit :icon_gd:

I have a speedo on my 300. Its good for keeping track of miles, an hour meter would be equally useful.

D
I need to find a wiring diagram of that cycle country electric shift system if anybody can help me. Thank you in advance

Cool deal for sure.. Electric shift atvs are nice in deeper water and stuff you don't need your boot in the crap to shift.. Also for disabled people they are the way to go..

I would love a electronic shift on my 300 when I have water up to the seat but other than that no way.
I did buy one of those shifter handles to make it hand shift I might put it back for deep water riding

J
Good grief. The most redeeming quality of a 300 is that don't have all the electronic crap on them that goes bad when repeatedly submerged in mud and water!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Nope it sure doesnt look used much at alllllll, but 9 grand ? Nope.... Not even if it was et up with hondaline accessories ... Says ectric power shifter.... Sigh... And there's shade... Hating on the es machines again haha.... He kills me...i don't like it myself, just for the reason jeep stated in that above post march 10 2016..... Nice for someone who can't use a foot shift, but the 300 doesn't need that mess IMO .... Granted I'm (SOMEWHAT) impressed.... But I'd go with the arm shifters from moose like fish and myself have....if i purchased it I'd take that mess off... The main reason would clunking / shocking the drive train... Honda made the 300 just about perfect as is... Disk brakes would have been nice... But speeds on a 300 minus wheelers build ... Don't really require brakes... I hardly ever used mine... But then again I'm not riding with one bike in front and one bike in back... Hauling wood... Well loads i pulled were trailer weight... And even with disk brakes it wouldn't  stop... It would just drag the bike... Like I've had happen once...i think the owner waisted money on that gizmo ... He should have located a 424 kickout... Way back... Then you'd be talking about a bike that would sure get my attention!! Maybe even 2 grand plus, but nope not with that mess.... I say that but i would like a better demo... Of him shifting verses one of us using the long moose shifter or foot shifter...

• Like 1

I would guess that custom ES 300 ^^^^^ ( pic'ed above ) was built for someone that was disabled on the left leg and it was either used once or twice or never used at all by the person it was made for , and it was kept in a climate controlled garage  ,  it's entire life 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

LOL.  Like I would remember that far back!

I remember everyone that responded to that thread and was hanging on that site when the thread posted , amazing I didn't do a smart a$$ comment ,  cause I was a ES hater back then , ( learned to co-exist ) now days ------ ES 'ers  = the alphabet people >>>> LOL 

• Haha 1

Hm...... I know i would have noticed that one... I must have just joined ? Or didnt have the honda FEVER yet.... Lol! Oh boy can't wait to see what @bcsman n @WonderMonkey and others do to get shade to use caps...... Haha... Chat is going to be interesting if when he shows up.... That's going to be epic...... I wouldn't miss for the world..

• Haha 2