Fishfiles

ATC aka. Three Wheeler

21 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

What’s this from?

Popped up on marketplace 

A1166204-A018-4C4C-82A0-EEE74BC8AE54.png

Ignore the Honda sticker, looks like an 83 or newer 185-200 tank.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, ATC4ever said:

Ignore the Honda sticker, looks like an 83 or newer 185-200 tank.

I knew the sticker wasn't original, but wondered if it might be a 185 tank. 

I have a completely beat 185S in the yard that @basfnb gave me.  It currently has a plastic gas tank on it.  I have the original tank but it's rusty/leaks. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jeepwm69 said:

I knew the sticker wasn't original, but wondered if it might be a 185 tank. 

I have a completely beat 185S in the yard that @basfnb gave me.  It currently has a plastic gas tank on it.  I have the original tank but it's rusty/leaks. 

Pretty sure the tanks are the same as the 200, but not 100% sure. I know that black wider gas cap started in 83 tho.

My son & I “scratch built” this thing from a bunch of spare parts back in 09. It actually ran pretty well and would “turn on a rail” due to its low center of gravity and differential axle. Still have it in the back of the shed waiting on the grandkids. 

0E273ED1-3968-4E82-9E6D-B0D57F27BC64.jpeg

• Like 4

That's a slick build BlueJay ........ my younger niece has three boys... The youngest born back in August....we stopped by her place on the way to my appointment..... And the middle one was riding a tricycle .....that machine y'all built (would be a hit) with all three when they get older... Their mom (Karen) knows at my death....they will be getting my bikes.... (The ones listed in my sig)..... Well that's my plan.... But I'm going to have to work on changing her mind... As she thinks they will be too wreckless .... So time will tell .... 

So my "ATC" bud is looking at possibly getting this 1982 i sent him online. Looks really good, but not all original & left fender is a little rough.

1851.jpg

1852.jpg

1853.jpg

• Like 1