Fishfiles

Accidents

I keep telling him this is an accident waiting to happen ---- they called me chicken crap , but I would't do it 

EzTyOWKgTZeinNuqSkFDYA.jpg

fullsizeoutput_e84.jpeg

• Like 1

On 6/14/2023 at 7:34 AM, Fishfiles said:

I keep telling him this is an accident waiting to happen ---- they called me chicken crap , but I would't do it 

EzTyOWKgTZeinNuqSkFDYA.jpg

fullsizeoutput_e84.jpeg

I'll get the band-aids and have 911 on hold.

• Haha 2

I'm not too sure where this should go.... I beleave that blackout hellcat just met his match with officer Byrd .... Then again 7 times he got away from A.S.T. Or maybe A.S.P ....... I do have a question... Why in the world does Arkansas have some of craziest drivers ?! Lol...... They'll run for just about any reason at all haha.....oh man when they Rangle  that guy... I doubt he'll ever be behind an automobile again... Man alive!! Blacked out going almost 150 mph ?! .... Someone's brain pan is long gone.... 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

This happened to me in Terahute Ind. Got ice water for gas. Pulled onto hyway motor died so I beached in snow on side of road. Somebody was passing truck on left & rear-ended my truck. It was parked in 1st gear no parking brake. Impact caused to neutral & truck went across 3 lanes & wound up on opposite side of hyway! Bent just like that! I was able to get it running & drove to Pennsylvania. A noisy trip muffler was against truck body.

Yeah the ASP don't mess around with the pit maneuver.  I've seen them use it a lot of times where it was warranted, but I've also seen them use it a few times where the officers should have been locked up for assault with a deadly weapon.

Qualified immunity is complete garbage. 

I don't why LE stopped asking semi drivers to hold traffic up.... We did it all the time called a rolling road block.... Two full size semi trucks go side by side slow up traffic behind them to let traffic a head thin out.... It's illegal as can be but does work, n works good... LE would be wise to use this in certain dyer circumstances.... Especially when it could stop things like that above from happening... We've even had to do it while trying to move large farming equipment off the main roads... And THP says we are legal to do so as here in tn farm equipment ALWAYS has the right of way.... Trooper Sweeney told us so.... Trooper briggs ( one of my best friends also a wrongly accused trooper) also told us so...   

Terrible ATV accident here in Covington , La , 14 year old went off the road in to the ditch , went about 50 ft and hit the culvert , the ATV caught fire , the 13 yr old on the rear was thrown off with multiple broken bones but survived , the 14 yr old's mother , who lived close by ran out and tried to get the atv off the boy , she got burned bad trying to get the atv off her son , the boy died from the burns , God Bless the family 

• Sad 4

How can one not see a role back ?! Sheesh.... I don't recall righ off hand ... But the tow truck jobs (i think ?) rate in the top 10 or 20 most dangerous jobs....