Intimnasc

New to Me 2002 Honda Foreman es

Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. Found an old TRX450FE parked in someone's back yard in Utah the last 10 years. Been my garage project the last few weeks.

Glad you found us.   If you look in the header bar at the top of the page there's a "service manuals" button.  Follow the link to free factory service manuals in PDF format.  Good to save for future use.

• Like 1

You will be glad to know there are tons of 450 owners around here.  You do have the 2nd generation 450 with choice of 2wd/4wd.  Being a 450ES owner myself and seeing as tho yours has been sitting awhile I would suggest taking a look at the following thread. There are many with ES issues that could be solved by taking advantage of the tips @retro has laid out so well.  Yes he also has an ES Honda.  Good luck and have fun......

• Like 2

Thank you all. I think I have nearly everything working and plan on taking it out this weekend to a local motorcycle ranch. Need to read through the prepping tutorial a little better and decide if that is something I wanna take on

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum!

The 450 is a solid machine, they don't build them like that anymore

Will last a very long time with a little care and maintenance

Post a few pictures when you can-we all like pics!

Hope to see you around!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, AKATV said:

Welcome to the forum!

The 450 is a solid machine, they don't build them like that anymore

Will last a very long time with a little care and maintenance

Post a few pictures when you can-we all like pics!

Hope to see you around!

And here it is with my daughter giving my grandson a ride today. This is after new oil, diff fluid, seat, rear trunk, fender flares, spark plug, carburetor, air filter, left electrical controls, front diif vent lines, front brake vent lines, and a ton of cleaning. 

IMG_9962_20220727_194429.jpg

• Like 2

When you pull that front brake hand lever , will it get firm and not touch the handle bar ? 

Yeah just takes strength but it will stop. Just wanted something a little easier for the wife. She has no hand strength.