Jump to content
Fishfiles

No Stupid People Beyond This Point ( Fail Videos )

Recommended Posts

Was looking at my new sign and realized it would make a great thread / topic , don't take stupid as a bad thing , there are many levels and kinds of stupidity , everyone has their moment when they do something  stupid and could be considered occasionally stupid , some do it more than others , those might be considered permanently stupid

 

I see many good videos of " fails " which are usually associated with stupid , so lets see some stupid videos     

fullsizeoutput_b3c.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

There is so much stupid going on at the same time in this video , that it is hard to see it all in one viewing ---- good spot to hang my sign 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Stupid is a very contagious -----

 

You hang with stupid people and you too will soon be doing stupid things ( I think was my Grandma use to preach that one to me ) ------  

 

Lets have a  "  site get together  " on the side of  that mud hole in the video above , I am all in for getting stupid ---- LOL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

i have to agree on this, in a way. jungle jack.""" i give him a ride for a while. i got demoted in class standing. as, if ya hang with Jack, you are a dumb !. this was, an is true.. he were an !, i wasted much time, because i felt sorry for him. in the end, he stole from me.. lesson learned..

stole my time, stole my goods. he were a kid just down the road a few houses, i know the whole family. he was born twisted in a way.

i believe in empathy, sympathy. some ya cant help.,,, even though they seem simple, they will screw ya over in a heartbeat....

cur's..

Edited by LedFTed
i get too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
On 1/13/2020 at 2:25 AM, Fishfiles said:

Was looking at my new sign and realized it would make a great thread / topic , don't take stupid as a bad thing , there are many levels and kinds of stupidity , everyone has their moment when they do something  stupid and could be considered occasionally stupid , some do it more than others , those might be considered permanently stupid

 

I see many good videos of " fails " which are usually associated with stupid , so lets see some stupid videos     

fullsizeoutput_b3c.jpeg

Where does one get a sign such as this?  Would like one for the entrance to my property,  not sure if would it would help with liability or not, but it certainly wouldn't hurt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
1 hour ago, CamKnouff said:

Where does one get a sign such as this?  Would like one for the entrance to my property,  not sure if would it would help with liability or not, but it certainly wouldn't hurt.

 

I bought it from the local flea market , I am pretty sure you could get one off of e-bay or the net 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
1 hour ago, TBRider said:

I need one of those signs here.....lol

 

For HERE or your place ?? I couldn't resist "grin"  i could use a few myself..... They most likely would be full of bullet holes like my no trespassing signs.... 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

I meet me a stupid person yesterday , come to find out from talking with him , he is a liberal arts student working as an intern on a grant for cultural literature  ( what ever that is ) , got to love his mustach and both the Sheriff and Border Patrol both commented on it ,  he changed lanes right into me , lucky for me the  Border Patrol Agent was behind me and seen the entire incident , lite up his lights , controlled the rush hour traffic , called the Sheriff , stood till the Sheriff  came and  made a statement to my being in the right ------ I got 300,000 miles on this truck and this is my first wreck in it , in fact this is my first wreck in 25+ years , he really messd up his car , the drivers door don't open and he had to get out the passenger side cause the door pillow is bent way in , I could see it being a total for him ---- It really don't look there is  too much damage on my truck , he did miss the paint ,  bumpers bent , plastic fender flare , vallance under and above the bumper , but he hit me right in the wheel and it is going to need a front end alignment , whixh is hard to get on this truck as it weighs 16.5 K pounds and it is a long way to a shop that can handle it , which is goinhg to mean loss of wagers as there is no rental going to take it's place , bad deal or maybe vaction time !!!!! ---- this could have gone in the stuck thread as we were stuck together , I had to spin the tires in reverse to break us apart , which caused a big pop and really did finish off  his door 

fullsizeoutput_b52.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

I got a fresh story of a stupid incident , my buddy ownes the flea market close to me , a week ago a nice set of work out weights and bars was stolen by two guys in a white truck , the survailence video was given to the Sheriff and a incident report filed , a week went by with nothing coming up , then  a lady pulls into the flea market and ask for a work out bench to go with the set of weghts her husband had just got , she was driving the same ragged Chevy truck that was in the video , a pic of her license plate and of her were given to the detective , waiting results ---- think her husband is going to be po'ed at her , but figure he lied to her and told her he bought them or they were given to him , or is she that stupid 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
18 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

I meet me a stupid person yesterday , come to find out from talking with him , he is a liberal arts student working as an intern on a grant for cultural literature  ( what ever that is ) , got to love his mustach and both the Sheriff and Border Patrol both commented on it ,  he changed lanes right into me , lucky for me the  Border Patrol Agent was behind me and seen the entire incident , lite up his lights , controlled the rush hour traffic , called the Sheriff , stood till the Sheriff  came and  made a statement to my being in the right ------ I got 300,000 miles on this truck and this is my first wreck in it , in fact this is my first wreck in 25+ years , he really messd up his car , the drivers door don't open and he had to get out the passenger side cause the door pillow is bent way in , I could see it being a total for him ---- It really don't look there is  too much damage on my truck , he did miss the paint ,  bumpers bent , plastic fender flare , vallance under and above the bumper , but he hit me right in the wheel and it is going to need a front end alignment , whixh is hard to get on this truck as it weighs 16.5 K pounds and it is a long way to a shop that can handle it , which is goinhg to mean loss of wagers as there is no rental going to take it's place , bad deal or maybe vaction time !!!!! ---- this could have gone in the stuck thread as we were stuck together , I had to spin the tires in reverse to break us apart , which caused a big pop and really did finish off  his door 

fullsizeoutput_b52.jpeg

he reminds me of Groucho Marks....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
On 1/15/2020 at 7:18 PM, TBRider said:

I need one of those signs here.....lol

i need one for my family. Ha Ha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 

My good buddy did something stupid 10 days ago now , he has a really nice BBQ pit , cost $500 , got it Father Day past , the auto iginitor went out , the tank was inside a cabinet under the grill , so he attempts to lite it with a lighter and blew it up in a ball of fire , burned his nose and arms good and has some doo-zee's  of blisters , burned all the hair off his face , arms and legs as he had short pants on , his eye lashes and lid hairs are gone , and he was very lucky , then the  fire melted the hose between the tank and the pit and flames were coming out the hose and he discribed it was a hose whipping around 360 with fire coming out and close to the house , so he got the garden hose and got the flame out and then had to shut off the valve , which he found was still hot and burned his hand  ----- he is healing up pretty good , but I told him he should get his wife's eye liner and paint him on some eye brows as he looks funny , LOL 

 

 I thought these new style tank coupler where suppose to shut off when that happened 

 

we were laughing so hard about it yesterday , as I was teasing my buddy because it is ironic that he is a Safety Coordinator / Supervisor for a Enviromental Cleanup Company and almost burned down the house 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
6 hours ago, LedFTed said:

he reminds me of Groucho Marks....

I think he was going for the Mark Twain look , being he is into literature ---

 

some of my Favorite Mark Twain sayings : 

A man gets married in hopes the woman doesn't change , where a woman gets married in hopes she can change the man 

 

Golf is the ruination of a good walk 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

 

 

This was already on the other forum. But this seems like a good place for it. Enjoy my agony lol. Sorry for the some of language used. Crash happens about 4 minutes in if you dont want to watch the riding around before hand.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Redneck goose neck ---- I wonder if this is even legal , won't think it is safe 

redneck goose neck .jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 

Wow , look close at all the rigging went into this lift -----  

redneck engine hoist .jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 

I never knew there were Rednecks in Nova Scotia 

redneck pickup truck .jpg

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

That's mac, up in CB, on his way home from northern AB......lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Is this common down south when your ac breaks....lol

IMG_20200128_104923.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
On 1/26/2020 at 5:51 AM, Fishfiles said:

My good buddy did something stupid 10 days ago now , he has a really nice BBQ pit , cost $500 , got it Father Day past , the auto iginitor went out , the tank was inside a cabinet under the grill , so he attempts to lite it with a lighter and blew it up in a ball of fire , burned his nose and arms good and has some doo-zee's  of blisters , burned all the hair off his face , arms and legs as he had short pants on , his eye lashes and lid hairs are gone , and he was very lucky , then the  fire melted the hose between the tank and the pit and flames were coming out the hose and he discribed it was a hose whipping around 360 with fire coming out and close to the house , so he got the garden hose and got the flame out and then had to shut off the valve , which he found was still hot and burned his hand  ----- he is healing up pretty good , but I told him he should get his wife's eye liner and paint him on some eye brows as he looks funny , LOL 

 

 I thought these new style tank coupler where suppose to shut off when that happened 

 

we were laughing so hard about it yesterday , as I was teasing my buddy because it is ironic that he is a Safety Coordinator / Supervisor for a Enviromental Cleanup Company and almost burned down the house 

 

You know, @basfnb was trying to pour some gas on a fire a few years back.  Flame went up the stream, caught the can on fire.  He tried to toss the can, and in the process splashed gas on his feet and ankles, so caught himself on fire.  He said he looked like a hummingbird flapping his arms trying to put it out.  Flapped so hard his wedding ring flew off.  He finally shucked his pants down around his ankles to put it out.  Ended up sitting on the ground his his backyard, bare butt on the ground with his pants around his ankles.

 

It burned him pretty good around his ankles, but once you know they're gonna live it's open season on making fun of them.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...