SlammedRanger

We have a winner!

Wheeler, well deserved.... whats next nitrous ? Um im reminded of the painting ordeal.. we thought we lost you that night.... rofl! Just keep that in mind when your dealing with nitrous.... aaaanyways.... Congrats brother! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

@_Wilson_™ lol that paint ordeal will NEVER happen again! 
Not sure what I’ll do to the ole girl next. I want to possibly Raptor line the racks. But I feel like there isn’t much left to do but drive er hard! Lol. &  maintain it! Haha. 

Thank you! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I appreciate everyone on this site for their Knowledge/Experiences/Help ect…

For that, I’m redirecting the $100 prepaid Visa back to the site, & help keep the lights on. 

Congrats to all that won!! 

Cheers!

Edited by Wheeler
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Ahem.... it's a $150 prepaid Visa, 50 bucks more than ya thought! :)

Might be enough to keep your lights on.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Per wheelers instruction i have donated the whole 150 dollar amount to the voluntary contribution of the site. (We did find out that a visa gift card purchased in the united states does not work in canada. Or atleast that is what google searching found. I added the card to my paypal and donated the full amount. Thank you wheeler and everyone who participated. I have some things to clean up on my end in the furture when we do this again at some point.

Happy holidays everyone! 

Take care!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, LedFTed said:

Always, liked that picture.

Just took that in June. Middle of the mountains at the Jasper Park Boundry…

• Like 1

On 12/16/2023 at 7:27 AM, SlammedRanger said:

Per wheelers instruction i have donated the whole 150 dollar amount to the voluntary contribution of the site. (We did find out that a visa gift card purchased in the united states does not work in canada. Or atleast that is what google searching found. I added the card to my paypal and donated the full amount. Thank you wheeler and everyone who participated. I have some things to clean up on my end in the furture when we do this again at some point.

Happy holidays everyone! 

Take care!

I keep up with the donations every month in a spreadsheet.  I'll record it as "Wheeler via SlammedRanger" in the "donor" column so that it will accurately reflect the donor.

Thanks to both of you!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

I keep up with the donations every month in a spreadsheet.  I'll record it as "Wheeler via SlammedRanger" in the "donor" column so that it will accurately reflect the donor.

Thanks to both of you!

I would just put wheeler on it. It was his money and his decision. It made my life easier aswell. Although that had nothing to do with it. I would have gladly jumped through what ever hoops were necessary.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, SlammedRanger said:

I would have gladly jumped through what ever hoops were necessary.

Im not surprised to see that added ^^ and it speeks volumes for dedication from the members we have here. Thank you!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SlammedRanger said:

I would just put wheeler on it. It was his money and his decision. It made my life easier aswell. Although that had nothing to do with it. I would have gladly jumped through what ever hoops were necessary.

Well for reconciliation purposes, I need the donation in my sheet to match the donation that shows in the paypal account, so that's why I have the source listed, with the "via" noted.

When people send a check for donation to me, I deposit the check, and make a donation from my paypal account to the forum account, and note things with "from X, via Jeep" so that the donation matches the forum's paypal account, but we know who actually gave the money.

That's really wordy, but in short, I want everything to be clear as to who gave what.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

Well for reconciliation purposes, I need the donation in my sheet to match the donation that shows in the paypal account, so that's why I have the source listed, with the "via" noted.

When people send a check for donation to me, I deposit the check, and make a donation from my paypal account to the forum account, and note things with "from X, via Jeep" so that the donation matches the forum's paypal account, but we know who actually gave the money.

That's really wordy, but in short, I want everything to be clear as to who gave what.

Totally understand. All good. Glad we dont have me handling that task lol. I will stay safely and happily in my lane haha.

• Haha 2