bcsman

Merry Christmas

To all our Honda forum members I wish a very Merry Christmas.  Stay safe enjoy your family and friends and remember the Reason for the Season.  See all soon back here...... 

• Like 5

Belated Merry Christmas to everyone!  My house resembled Christmas Vacation, but we all survived!  LOL

• Haha 1

Merry Christmas riders !  If it'll ever stop raining, I plan to take a spin out back...course that'll mean some mud slinging given the inches of rain that have fallen.

oh..ya'll will love this... so we were at one of our kids house..son-in-law grabbed a clean used Polaris 500 (I know)..had the big back seat, chushy arm rests etc.  My wife hopped on for a ride with him  and as they are pulling back in.. I hear the greatest phrase from her mouth "I want one"

Now I'm still a fan of the smaller machines for riding enjoyment, in fact, dumped a larger bike to this same fella couple years back and then he sold it too.  But to hear the Mrs. say that...yeah baby!  time to go shopping (grin). In earnest, I did take it for a spin just cause he was wanting me to . But I didn't care for the rig.  Any new machines come to this yard, it'll still say Honda on it.

• Like 1

Merry Christmas, also belated, and Happy Partying, i mean Happy New Year.

Hey Big the "P" word is never welcome around here....lol  It was comforting to here you say only a Honda would enter your yard, good job......

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!