toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

3 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Think this pic was posted already , looks like it would be  hot on the legs 

image.png

see...those guys are crazier than me

3 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

It is the same way in New Orleans  now !!!

yesterday there were  two  bizarre carjackings I read about :

1) lady was car jacked , they took off with her hanging partially  out the car , pulled her arm off her body then ran over her , she died 

2) house invasion , turns into a car jacking , 12 year old was shot fighting with the jacker and shot dead , then his brother was run over by the carjacker 

image.png

couple years back... in more "normal" times... we had a shutdown of the Colonial pipeline...I watch for those and make sure I'm stocked up before the average sheeple realize there's bags on the pump handles...then the lines start, then folks cut each other off, and then the fights...the last of these events we had 3 reported gun incidents..with one actually firing shots..and this is in a civilized smaller city where we know that in a couple days, normalcy will return.  I'm expecting this longer term price pain at the pumps, and then at the grocery store, to ramp up the ugly.   we ain't Chico by a long shot, but this boy doesn't go to the pump, or shopping after dark and without my sidearm.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, 01RUBY500 said:

1B40A939-675C-4017-98BA-541169C518FD.jpeg

Ruby , it hurts my eyes trying to figure out what is going on there , you got any clue ? LOL  ----  Movable scaffolding  , maybe  !!! 

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

Ruby , it hurts my eyes trying to figure out what is going on there , you got any clue ? LOL  ----  Movable scaffolding  , maybe  !!! 

looks like the modern version of beverly hillbilly's too me ?..lol.

• Like 3

Can't read the license plate , would guess up around Little Rock !!! ----   LOL 

I am pretty amazed at the numbers of the dates , wonder if some secret society planned that out , lol

3 - 68s , if you take the first number of each 68 you have 3 6s , which some say 666 is  the mark of the beast -----  if you take the second number 8 , you get 3 8s ,   888 

What Does Seeing Three 8’s Mean? It is synergy and the melding of the spiritual and the physical. Once you have reached a vibration and able to see this number, manifesting what you want becomes much easier.

What do repeating 8s mean in numerology?
This number is associated with material and financial abundance. What does repeating 8s mean to me? The universe has recognized your hard work! You are going to be blessed with prosperity very soon. 

image.png

2 hours ago, Bighanded said:

looks like a Nascar in-field rig to me (grin)

lol! yeah you see outfits like that at talledage...... they get crazy down there.

Not sustainable.  With even the slightest bump we saw in interest rates a couple of weeks ago, the housing market is going to see another "correction" to the housing market like we saw in 2008.  I have a feeling it's coming sooner rather than later.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, _Wilson_™ said:

lol! yeah you see outfits like that at talledage...... they get crazy down there.

when I used to own my concert biz, we'd work at lot of the Nascar events...long days..early mornings and then basically hanging out all day in the infield. I'd take a pedal bike with me on the truck..and just cruise around looking at all the crazy rigs..roof top sofas etc...was the most entertaining part of the race for me.

1 hour ago, jeepwm69 said:

Not sustainable.  With even the slightest bump we saw in interest rates a couple of weeks ago, the housing market is going to see another "correction" to the housing market like we saw in 2008.  I have a feeling it's coming sooner rather than later.

my wife insists that we grow old and die in our home...and we have been blessed for sure..but the kids (adults) keep telling us to sell our place...we'd get triple what we originally paid for it.   if I was a widower.. yeah.. I'd sell, move into my travel trailer and wait for the housing market to tank again and then buy on the low...but since we're talking real life.. i'll just ride out this imagined equity profit that I'll never reap..and continue to live and be blessed where we are...knowing that to buy a similar place today would easily be in the $800s

• Like 1

Yep, that's what people don't seem to get when car/ATV/house prices are skyrocketing.

Sure, you can get big bucks for your widget now, but then you're going to pay big bucks for the widget you buy as a replacement.

So the only way to win is to be happy with what you have, or sell what you have and plan on doing without until prices fall and you can re-buy at a lower price.

For a home or primary vehicle, most people can't/won't do it for obvious reasons.

But if I had a house in one of these rapidly growing areas, I'd probably be looking for a cheap house in a non-"hot" area.  I don't like people, so if an area is booming, I'd probably want out of there.  Not really a problem in the Arkansas Delta LOL

12 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

The guy that sent it to me said it’s a mobile stage for this guy’s music act 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1