Fishfiles

Food Channel

Poor girl , look how skinny she was , she needed some meat ----  RIP 

image.png

• Like 1

Guess this could be in the garden thread , but they are so good to eat grilled 

image.png

• Like 1

Okra..... Is a fast producer too....... N Great pickled.... Hm... I never thought about grilling it but i see people do... Might have to give that a try...

image.jpg

• Like 1

Aunt Jemima’s Great-Grandson Is Furious That Her Legacy Is Being Erased >>>>>>  I grew up on her Pancakes 

image.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Yeah i did to...her syrup, and uncle bens rice... 

Her Great Grandson should start another syrup with another  name , like Aunt Jemima's Grandson's  Syrup 

• Like 1

I agree completely..... I still use uncle ben's..... But you don't see the character (i recon thats him ?) on the box like it used to be....i think they rebadged it ? 

2 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

I agree completely..... I still use uncle ben's..... But you don't see the character (i recon thats him ?) on the box like it used to be....i think they rebadged it ? 

No more Uncle  , just  Ben's >>>> with no picture of Uncle Ben on the box -----

If you talk , search or anything about a topic , it pops up , for instance , this just popped up 

image.png

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Aunt Jemima’s Great-Grandson Is Furious That Her Legacy Is Being Erased >>>>>>  I grew up on her Pancakes 

image.png

I hope he's also thinking law suit ..... I'd take them whom ever they are for everything i could get... Then give it to a foundation or other inity they can't stand ... Just to add a worse taste then just loosing the law suit ..... Like the ultra conservative republician group.... Etc etc ..... If i was him I'd sue the pants off um.... And i don't even believe in frivolous LS's 

33 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

I hope he's also thinking law suit ..... I'd take them whom ever they are for everything i could get... Then give it to a foundation or other inity they can't stand ... Just to add a worse taste then just loosing the law suit ..... Like the ultra conservative republician group.... Etc etc ..... If i was him I'd sue the pants off um.... And i don't even believe in frivolous LS's 

Every statue, every military base, every school, every sports team & every food label name needs to be changed back to what it was. We should not allow the radical left to cancel our culture screw them.

• Like 1