Fishfiles

Food Channel

48 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Either they are very rich of on drugs 

image.png

They would go broke waiting for me to buy.

• Like 1

Actually used that brand sauce before.... Week knees is just as good, not easy to locate around here.. I'll stick with franks....that price is just crazy... It's not any better on Amazon for that brand ether, a tiny keychain sample is $30 for a 10 pk,  each one 1 oz each.... That's just out right highway robbery ... No better then those crones who were price gouging gas when y2k was all the rage... 

• Like 2

Hm...... Eating at that moment ? I've had a loaded ham samich watching a cow calf, but in that case.... Nope... Moma cows can be very protective..... A wife, or gf ? NOPE I wouldn't chance it... had bad experiences in the past.... Sigh... 

This is for real , Burger King in Thailand has a cheese burger , 20 slices of cheese , no meat or anything else for that matter 

Burger King in Thailand is going viral for its new sandwich that contains only bread and cheese — 20 slices of it, that is.
The company confirmed the bizarre menu item on social media: "This is no joke, This is for real."

image.png

this falls in tow thread categories , weather and food ---  It is so hot this lady in Texas cooked bread in her mail box --said  it took 45 minutes 

image.png

I knew I liked Guy 

"  Guy Fieri Refused to Serve Members of The View: “They’re Loud and Divisive” " 

image.png

21 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

I knew I liked Guy 

"  Guy Fieri Refused to Serve Members of The View: “They’re Loud and Divisive” " 

image.png

Way to go Guy I like that guy.. When we were traveling working RV Parks I watched Diners Drive-Ins & Dives and stopped by a few restaurants he went to and the food was good.

• Like 1

Is that view ? That bunch of kackling hens with that idiot whoopsie doopsie ...n the rest.. ? If so ....yes sir i like him too... 

12 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Is that view ? That bunch of kackling hens with that idiot whoopsie doopsie ...n the rest.. ? If so ....yes sir i like him too... 

Yep that's them Wilson far left whacos.The  one is wanna be gun grabber she demands AR-15's be banned probably all semi-automatics.

• Thanks 1