Fishfiles

Food Channel

Last Sunday was my B-Day party , had about 40 people show up  , had boiled and fried shrimp , boiled crabs ,  fried fish ( fresh water cats , garfish 'kaboobs ) , spinach artichoke dip , Jimmy Dean and Velvetta dip , potato salad , meat balls and baked mac , green bean casserole , stuffed artichokes , boiled artichokes in the shrimp boil --- Chocolate Dobarge and also that cake with ice cream , blue berries and strawberries in it 

fullsizeoutput_118c.jpeg

u1f+xLm8S5qpS%R6dCcikA.jpg

TIeluZvSRP2uoUGuIHqoLA.jpg

U7nA8RppSAG17KjNlZZaXg.jpg

fullsizeoutput_1190.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

Last Sunday was my B-Day party , had about 40 people show up  , had boiled and fried shrimp , boiled crabs ,  fried fish ( fresh water cats , garfish 'kaboobs ) , spinach artichoke dip , Jimmy Dean and Velvetta dip , potato salad , meat balls and baked mac , green bean casserole , stuffed artichokes , boiled artichokes in the shrimp boil --- Chocolate Dobarge and also that cake with ice cream , blue berries and strawberries in it 

fullsizeoutput_118c.jpeg

u1f+xLm8S5qpS%R6dCcikA.jpg

TIeluZvSRP2uoUGuIHqoLA.jpg

U7nA8RppSAG17KjNlZZaXg.jpg

fullsizeoutput_1190.jpeg

Dang Fish you a popular guy to get that many people. And the food sounds awesome.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, riverc said:

Dang Fish you a popular guy to get that many people. And the food sounds awesome.

It was a riding party and it was a triple birthday , my grand daughter is the same day as me and my friends wife was the day before , we had people from out of town from  Boca Rotan ---  grand daughter's personalized swim party is going to be this coming weekend at her uncle house in Laplace 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Dang, I feel fatter just reading all that yall ate!

I can't have most of what he posted ..(well I'm not suppose to) ...teaser!!! Lol... Heck i cheat (some)  just to get that female doc...tore up ..... (Evil grin) she's quiet the looker .... 

Friday  I got a deal on some ribeyes , 3 of them was  $15 , but son in law was coming over and we were  4 adults and a child , so 'ka'boobs were in order , boy was they good , marinated them in some of that " W-Sauce " that Stalekracker is always promoting , then bashed them in butter /garlic power 

vv2sTQpzQTaQUrRwTfI7+w.jpg

fullsizeoutput_1196.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1195.jpeg

• Like 1

Saturday , hammer out some pork lion and marinated it in the "W-Sauce " and some other stuff , dunked it in 400 degree oil , you can see the oil  glistening , then right out the oil , sprinkle it down with Romano /Parmesan cheese , love that stuff , fried it in fish fry ,  spicy jambalaya , did not get a pic of the special remoulade dipping   sauce --- someone left Stella's in the fridge , one sip and video is what I think of Stella

fullsizeoutput_1194.jpeg

Ri2VXBU0SKWfWz3smiXxnA.jpg

fullsizeoutput_119d.jpeg

• Like 1

Honey :

Did you know that one of the world's first coins had a bee symbol?
Did you know that honey contains live enzymes?
Did you know that in contact with a metal spoon, these enzymes die? The best way to eat honey is with a wooden spoon; if you can't find one, use a plastic spoon.
Did you know that honey contains a substance that helps the brain work better?
Did you know that honey is one of the few foods on earth that alone can sustain human life?
Did you know that bees saved people from starvation in Africa?
That a spoonful of honey is enough to keep a man alive for 24 hours?
Did you know that propolis produced by bees is one of the most powerful natural antibiotics?
Did you know that honey has no expiry date because it’s already been digested?
Did you know that the bodies of the world's greatest emperors were buried in gold coffins, then covered in honey to prevent putrefaction?
Did you know that the term "Honeymoon" (honeymoon) comes from the fact that the bride and groom consumed honey for fertility after their marriage?
Did you know that a bee lives less than 40 days, visits at least 1000 flowers and produces less than a teaspoon of honey, but for her it is the work of a lifetime.
  • Like 1

On 8/6/2023 at 6:08 AM, Fishfiles said:

Saturday , hammer out some pork lion and marinated it in the "W-Sauce " and some other stuff , dunked it in 400 degree oil , you can see the oil  glistening , then right out the oil , sprinkle it down with Romano /Parmesan cheese , love that stuff , fried it in fish fry ,  spicy jambalaya , did not get a pic of the special remoulade dipping   sauce --- someone left Stella's in the fridge , one sip and video is what I think of Stella

fullsizeoutput_1194.jpeg

Ri2VXBU0SKWfWz3smiXxnA.jpg

fullsizeoutput_119d.jpeg

Now that's just wasteful! 

Beer is like pizza and sex; even when it's bad it's still pretty good.

• Haha 2

Hm....... Who does she remind you of ? (Face) Ashly Judd could almost pass for twins...... Beautiful but leftist and nuts.... 

image.jpg

54 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Get ready for bidenomics 

image.png

That's funny we have a mini dachshund named Tinker Bell.

• Like 1