Fishfiles

Food Channel

Exactly!! Also do away with those Stand alone trouble makers like bubba, and those nfl nba etc etc knee takers ... And so called  men competing in female sports....the complete lot of them... They don't love this country then get the f out! I'm (somewhat) enjoying this because people look to be NOW waking up.... A lady i taked to at the DG store said she's completely done with hershey's ..... I agreed.... Told her I've got a list (still building) of those i won't support any longer....

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Exactly!! Also do away with those Stand alone trouble makers like bubba, and those nfl nba etc etc knee takers ... And so called  men competing in female sports....the complete lot of them... They don't love this country then get the f out! I'm (somewhat) enjoying this because people look to be NOW waking up.... A lady i taked to at the DG store said she's completely done with hershey's ..... I agreed.... Told her I've got a list (still building) of those i won't support any longer....

I had a cancel culture thread going  here ,  it got erased ---- a lot of what is happening now ,  is because people  did not want to speak up or offend when they had a chance , now it is too late 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

I had a cancel culture thread going  here ,  it got erased ---- a lot of what is happening now ,  is because people  did not want to speak up or offend when they had a chance , now it is too late 

I guess I don't understand.  Because this site shows no ads, I thought we were not beholding to ANY outside influences.  Therefore , who was able and willing to erase this thread.

I thought Free Speech was important here.

Am I Wrong?

Steve Bauer 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pampas56 said:

I guess I don't understand.  Because this site shows no ads, I thought we were not beholding to ANY outside influences.  Therefore , who was able and willing to erase this thread.

I thought Free Speech was important here.

Am I Wrong?

Steve Bauer 

Well Steve , the way I see it  , for a time there , some of the moderators were trying to keep it clean and  " play fair " , why I don't know -----  some that were out numbered , were fighting for free speech , apparently at the time the ........ so here we are     >>>>>>  only moderators or administrators can deleted threads  ,  entire threads were deleted and many , many post on certain threads were deleted  , then the people that deleted them , don't come around  much no more , makes me wonder .... >>> ----  

P.S. I think if the country continues on the present course past the next election , with out a regime change ,  this site and every site that allows any type of free speech or thought will be history ----- the truth police will be in control 

• Like 1

A little labor intense , but sure looks good >>>>    ( wonder how it would work on snake , LOL ) 

21 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Discrimination against those with the munchies , L/M/F/A/O

image.png

Stupidity

17 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Discrimination against those with the munchies , L/M/F/A/O

image.png

Just about guarantee that sign will never be seen in Washington ... Lol! 

Some of my favorites this weekend.   Shrimp and sausage jambalaya and fried hammered pork lion 

5C577507-108A-4A0E-B328-4619882DBAF4.jpeg

F999237E-ECBD-4F42-AB85-50B87650AFB8.jpeg

A3198099-2FA8-440F-8723-51A36670010C.jpeg

• Like 2

Lol! Reminds of a bad joke I played on sis..... she advised me to do smoothies ..... when my health wasn't very much improved.....advised me on a few items to add one was spinach ..... now take in mind it had fruit,ensure super beets...chocalte sirrup ground nuts...ice cream etc etc ....with yes spinach ....tasted fine... (can't really taste the spinach) but looked really bad.... smelled bad too, but tasted great...I told her I'd seen things like this crud from cows grazing on new fresh grass..... so I call them slurries not smoothies...... she won't talk about smoothies or healthy food with me any longer.... haha! 

• Haha 1

If that was a Bloody Mary , I'd be all in mate , eh !!!  Pour me one 

I won't eat my wife's smoothies , all kinds of stuff in there , and spinach is one some times  

Hey.... it's better then that fast food mess huh ? I tell ya after your description of that 1st n only time you worked at fast food...I haven't gotten her with that yet.... they messed with me something bad when my duet was SO restricted ..... told me about all the good food they ate n me stuck on a liquid diet ?! Oh ya payback is going to be severed in a dish froozen in liquid nitrogen....... 

Parkway Tavern , New Orleans Tradition --- Shrimp Po'boy Loaf ------  I know I been going there 60 years , my Dad use to take me when I was a kid 

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You think maybe she's on the take to get you back.... for that joke you played on her ? I believe it was gator meat ( if I recall right)