Fishfiles

Food Channel

oh my , not mine , couldn't afford it , LOL 

Looks good 

image.png

• Like 2

Reminds me of the RV Rally we used to attend that's a lot of steaks.

• Like 1

If you can't beat them then join them !!

Just seen a news segment about Lab Grown Chicken meat for human consumption , WOW , yummmmmm ???? >>>   so , I thought about coming up with a cajun show like ya boy the StaleCracker  dude , I can call myself  Da' Spicy Crouton , better than a Kracker , kind of spicy with a little crunch , the kicker for the show  will be the food will be all this new fangled allegedly eatable stuff ,  you know , like da'bugs , lab grown chicken , manna algae , and various type of grass and weed ( maybe even some smokable ) ---- what you think , started early over here today 

• Like 1

You got me to thinking some of these restricted foods (i can't eat right now) sucks!! Lol had homemade oyster stew last night.. Turned out good ... N wasn't very time consuming to make.. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

You got me to thinking some of these restricted foods (i can't eat right now) sucks!! Lol had homemade oyster stew last night.. Turned out good ... N wasn't very time consuming to make.. 

Where did you get the oysters from ? ---  you need to be careful eating them if you have medical conditions ----

oyster " soap " is one of my favorites , when my Mom did not have oysters she would make Faux oyster soup , use broccoli and  chopped mushrooms , she'd put whipping cream  and cream corn , man I can taste it now 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

Eatin' Crow 

image.png

No Thank ya!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, riverc said:

No Thank ya!

It is a term used , when someone was wrong about something , you sat , he needs to eat crow 

• Like 1

River you've never heard that saying before ? Heck I've had my fare shair of crow...n nope .... Never did like that taste.... Of being wrong.. Lol! It happens tho.... 

• Like 1

Chip butty samich..... I use baked chips.... Also use dried jalapeño chips the same way. . It's not as hot as one would think, just the right taste...also used those dried onions... This i use on turkey bacon mater and lectace samiches..... Speaking of .... Gettn hungry now... 

image.jpg

• Like 1

Oh my , I will never eat off the food trucks any more !!!!

image.png

• Haha 1

One can pinto beans (i use dried beans)  kidney beans ( i don't  eat kidney beans so added pintos in place) black beans low sodium taco powder, ( mrs dash) one packet ranch added ....beef broth, one pound beef, low soduim rotel (that's th hot rotel) big can of crushed  maters one regular size can of diced maters one small diced green chilies, shred mexican chez, sour cream,  avacadoes... For gracamole .... There is no right or wrong,  black or white way to make this... It can altered anyway one chooses..... I'm going with exactly that above for the first time... Final ingreedant restaurant style tortia chips..n low sodium salsa..... I use denni's gourmet black bean n corn salsa Thanks to kristy my older sisters daughter. 

Mexican soup. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

One can pinto beans (i use dried beans)  kidney beans ( i don't  eat kidney beans so added pintos in place) black beans low sodium taco powder, ( mrs dash) one packet ranch added ....beef broth, one pound beef, low soduim rotel (that's th hot rotel) big can of crushed  maters one regular size can of diced maters one small diced green chilies, shred mexican chez, sour cream,  avacadoes... For gracamole .... There is no right or wrong,  black or white way to make this... It can altered anyway one chooses..... I'm going with exactly that above for the first time... Final ingreedant restaurant style tortia chips..n low sodium salsa..... I use denni's gourmet black bean n corn salsa Thanks to kristy my older sisters daughter. 

Mexican soup. 

I think Tex Mex is my favorite food , followed by Chinese ...

We going to the Golden Dragon Chinese Buffet this evening , Fried Frag Legs ,  Salt and Pepper Fried shrimp and the Snow Crab legs are going to get eliminated 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

I think Tex Mex is my favorite food , followed by Chinese ...

We going to the Golden Dragon Chinese Buffet this evening , Fried Frag Legs ,  Salt and Pepper Fried shrimp and the Snow Crab legs are going to get elinated 

Mexican is one of my favorites, Chinese is also good at the super buffet places, we don't have any in my area worth going to.

• Like 2

I'm with y'all mexican would be my fave 1st then Chinese .... We just don't have a good Chinese place to eat.... But ya can't toss a rock without getting close to a mexican resteraunt... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is not my dish !!! It just looks incredibly good , thats ham and great northerns  !!!  

image.png

• Like 1