Fishfiles

Classic / Hot Rods / Trucks

1 hour ago, 56Sierra said:

James Garner.

Rockford files. I just have a pic of his trailer in the parking lot of a beach access point in cali. It was still there in the pic and looking ratty where was the show suppose to be ? Malibu ? 

On August 16, 2023 at 11:44 AM, Fishfiles said:

Took  a sec to spot the folding chair 

image.png

If i had to guess..... Chair was lost off another vehicle and stuck, or was run over (doesnt look to mashed up) by the car pulled over, OR....that's one violent cop... Lol! I'm thinking Arkansas LE.... On the latter.... 

14 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

If i had to guess..... Chair was lost off another vehicle and stuck, or was run over (doesnt look to mashed up) by the car pulled over, OR....that's one violent cop... Lol! I'm thinking Arkansas LE.... On the latter.... 

no , you not up on the news !!! 

4 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

News ? Is this about that large  bad brawl in Alabama about that riverboat worker ? 

I would have to guess the chair is in reference to the riverboat brawl videos   : Did you see any of those  videos ?? .---- What is the word coming to 

image.png

A Rolls-Royce on tracks? This Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost was converted into a 'track-sled' by Adolphe Kégresse originally for Nicholas II of Russia in 1916. It was later used by Vladimir Lenin and is now featured in the Gorki Leninskiye Manor Museum.

image.png

14 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

I think whoever built that car was confused 😒

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, ATC4ever said:

I think whoever built that car was confused 😒

it looks like a Funny Car body with some Petty "  Rat Rod  " vibe 

image.pngimage.png

image.png

1 minute ago, 56Sierra said:

The T and A I'm thinking of isn't Trans Am.

I figured you would figure  it >>>    

Well... I was thinking Richard Petty tried drag racing once NASCAR banned the hemi i think it was. One of his passes he crashed & a kid got killed. So i doubt he wants to be remembered from it 😞

Edited by ATC4ever
  • Like 1

On August 18, 2023 at 5:13 AM, Fishfiles said:

I would have to guess the chair is in reference to the riverboat brawl videos   : Did you see any of those  videos ?? .---- What is the word coming to 

image.png

I caught a tad of it.... I'm like you and rest ? Here ...... Really! What is the world coming to.......what i did like was that video you posted when a everyday joe good guy took one o masked thugs down, i was looking for a chokehold ending...

i think i heard someone talk about that incident years ago.... I don't hav any respect for petty after the ordeal with bubba .... 

• Like 1