toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

15 minutes ago, 56Sierra said:

Smarty pants.  Come back in 6 months and see what we think of your weather.

I would take that any day versus being broiled alive. 😄 🥵

I'll gladly give ya our heat for that 83 .... Deal ? 100 today with a heat index of 110 .... Whats say you ff ? Lol you can even see the corn crops curle up to protect themselves. 

Seen a video of a guy yesterday , can't find it this morning  ,  the reporter was asking the guy ,  if an armed person , forcibly enter his home at night ,  while his family was sleeping ,  would he call 911 ?  He said " NO " , I might call 811 afterwards  , the reporter was shocked and asked  " Why 811 ? " , he responded " So I know where to dig the hole without hitting any public services " 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, PROV said:

I would take that any day versus being broiled alive. 😄 🥵

Me too.  I can easily dress for the cold but it's not a pleasant sight when I dress for the hot.

What an interesting day it's going to be here.... Hope that one storm will back build slightly for a cool off before the heat gets too high...91.9 heat index right now.. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

On 6/29/2023 at 10:54 PM, Harleydavidson said:

D1A1BC11-3D0D-47DB-B1D7-715AD179568F.jpeg

happened to me once. i went to a house where two jockey's were staying, and was offered a brownie, i guess it hadnt kicked in yet, so i asked for another. when i got back to the horse farm where i rode, they (brownies) kicked in an riding horses was way different.

after the rest of the sets of horses were done, i asked off early. i went to allied sports, on the way, i drank two pepsi's, ate two chocolate eclairs, an two bags of chips., then i went into allied sports. i got done looking around, and went back to the car. it was about 6 or 6:30 then.

but, when i awoke it was about 10:00. allied had been closed for an hour.

Edited by LedFTed
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Freedomflyer said:

Windows are open every night!! I'll take the cool over the heat any day!!!!!

I miss the cool summers in Gunnison Colorado and fishing Blue Mesa Reservoir. All this week have near 100 degrees feel like 115 humid with oppressive dew point not fun doing àny outdoor activity.

4 hours ago, Freedomflyer said:

Windows are open every night!! I'll take the cool over the heat any day!!!!!

I hear ya...we finally got our cool down to..... It's just plain nice out.. Can even hear fireworks going off in the distance... Hopefully the 4th will bring good weather over most of us. 

• Like 1

At 63 degrees we are wearing Tshirts. We don't consider it cold until it's 0 or lower. 10 and above we're sitting outside on the ice fishing. 20 degrees and no gloves.

No poisonous -

Snakes

Spiders

Scorpions

Happiness is jeans, chamois shirt and a good pair of boots.  😁

• Like 4

I'd like to get a close look at that rascal..... Kinda looks like he's designed it using final drives from something else.... See behind the rear wheel face ? 

image.jpg

2 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

I'd like to get a close look at that rascal..... Kinda looks like he's designed it using final drives from something else.... See behind the rear wheel face ? 

image.jpg

Looks like portals , they are drop down drives , usually come in 4 or 6 inches lift and does gear reduction --- just $4,200 plus tax 

SUPERATV

POLARIS RANGER XP 1000 6" PORTAL GEAR LIFT

SKU: PGH6D-1-34-301-B#ZZ

$4,199.95

AS LOW AS $146/MO WITH Affirm. LEARN MORE

From $379.08/mo with  View sample plans

image.pngimage.png 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

Looks like portals , they are drop down drives , usually come in 4 or 6 inches lift and does gear reduction --- just $4,200 plus tax

Nice build....... I'd go your route way before I'd consider....ah like the above post but the girl won my vote....