toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

3 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

I don't know a lot about Thomas Sowell , but the quotes of his I have read make a lot of sense 

image.png

Sowell is a treasure. 

• Like 1

On 10/12/2023 at 7:44 AM, riverc said:

image.png

i can back this up..spec around closing time !..rofl.

• Haha 2

Friday the 13th 

I got a lesson on Friday the  13 last night , was kicked back in the hot tub listen to Coast  to Coast , George Nori was off and there was a guest speaker , the entire show was about the 13th , so much info I can't remember it all , the Chinese and Turkish people consider 13 as lucky 

Did you know yesterday was exactly 716 years since 600 Templar were arrested and many burned at the stake ---- 

Some say the Freemasons are the Templar Knights , 13 signers of the Declaration of Independence were Freemasons  , there were 13 states when it was signed , the Bill of Rights are the exact protections from what the Templars of 1307 were prosecuted >>> Ironically the same treatment that Donald Trump is getting 

The Pope was the leader os the Templars , as it was the Popes army at one time , he turned his back on them in prison as he was afraid of the king , when the leader of the Templars Moley was being burned at the stake , he called out a curse on the King and the Pope , both died  "VERY " shortly afterwards , adding to the mystery of the Friday 13th curse

13 and the Freemasons and Templars goes on and on to this day 

12 hours ago, shadetree said:

i can back this up..spec around closing time !..rofl.

Haha!....... too true.... coyote ugly......... slim Pickens ..... .. last call for alcohol.... 

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, riverc said:

image.png

Oh sheesh.... who ever has no skills as a driver... lol..... I've been through small 4 way stops with rigs longer the that one... Only thing happen  stop sign..Mia ....I never checked up.... black smoke was all I left behind.....

• Like 1

On 10/11/2023 at 4:39 AM, Fishfiles said:

Green Deal central heating 

image.png

Been there....... sept it was a gas range...lol!. the BIG ice storm when power went out for over a week...(jk) >had a chipmunk powered squrril cage fan... 

• Like 1