AKATV

Foreman 450 Speedometer Repair Before & After Pics

Sounds good, just so you know you can get an automotive plastic headlight polishing kit at Walmart/etc for like $10-15 and with a little elbow grease make it look almost clear as new

I think there is a good chance that your LCD is just sun damaged but will know more when you open it up

• Like 1

After taking the top cover off it does have data showing like you said!  Its very faint though as you will see in the pics.  

IMG_1627.jpeg

IMG_1626.jpeg

IMG_1624.jpeg

IMG_1623.jpeg

IMG_1625.jpeg

Well, that’s very good news. It means that your dad is not corrupted and we will not have to be programmed.
I can definitely repair it for you and I will send my contact information to your message box. Thanks for the pictures.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum!

When you say you have one-which one.... lol?

I try to offer 24 hour turnaround

Pricing varies as far as what repairs are needed

I will send my contact info to your message box

AKATV

Hi and welcome to the forum!

If your display doesn’t light up, sounds like you most likely have a power problem. You might want to check your gray plug down below that goes to your speedometer from the harness to make sure you don’t have any burned pins.
Also, you might want to take the top cover off your speedometer make sure you don’t have any water damages to your circuit board as well

Post a few pictures of what you find going on and we can take it from there

AKATV

Interested In getting my meter reprogrammed.  Very low mileage unit and display is clear as a bell but shows almost a million miles. 
1st post btw.  

Hi, welcome to the forum
Pretty common for the data on these to get corrupted. If you let it sit for a long long time without a battery or if you run it without a battery let me know the year make and model, and I can let you know what I have available program wise. I’ll send my contact information to your message box as well.

AKATV

Hi Barry welcome to the forum!

I will send my contact information to your message box

AKATV

Hi Scooter, welcome to the forum!

I replied to your personal message, and I’ve also sent my contact information to your message box as well

AKATV

I'm so happy I came across this information, I have an 02 foreman 450 circuit bored that needs tested?. Also the lcd screen seems no good I can send pics. 

Welcome to the forum!

Post some pictures of what you have going on. I’ll send my contact information to your message box if you’d like to look into having a repair done

-AKATV

Hello, new to the forum!  I am also in need of this repair on my (new to me) ‘00 TRX350FE

Thanks!!

IMG_7902.jpeg

IMG_7905.jpeg

IMG_7903.jpeg

Welcome to the forum
I can get you taken care of …FoShua!

(see what I did there)😀

contact information has been sent your message box

Hope to see you around the forum and don’t forget to download a free service manual from our digital library

-AKATV

• Haha 1

Welcome to the forum!
There isn’t much that I am unable to repair on these. It just depends on what parts you need replaced, repaired or programmed

If you’d like to contact me for a repair, I will send my contact information to your message box

AKATV

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AKATV said:

Welcome to the forum!
There isn’t much that I am unable to repair on these. It just depends on what parts you need replaced, repaired or programmed

If you’d like to contact me for a repair, I will send my contact information to your message box

AKATV

Hello. Could you please send me your phone again. I can’t find where you sent me the info. Thanks 

Akatv I wouldn't mind getting your contact info. I have a 2004 450 es that needs the cluster fad fixed. Even with the cover off it can hardly be read. Thanks.