mrbb

critter pictures and ?

It's there.... Hard to see but there's two ones hidden under tree branches.... The other is standing upwards of the third tree on this side.... Look just above that patch of sunlight... I couldn't tell if it was a doe or buck (too far away) the other critter... Well you'll see... Lol 

image.jpg

• Like 1

Picture is worth a thousand words ?  What does tis one say 

image.png

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

At first I thought that was a jean jacket , it looks more like a pair of jean pants ----- which I think would make it even worst for the "person " that lost them 

I saw it was pants right away, do not feel sorry for that person at all. We see it every year, the Park just had its first goring last week. Some woman from out of state. Too close trying to take a selfie. Every park visitor is told at the entrance to stay away from the wildlife, plus given a ton of park literature warning the same thing. A lot of people think because they're in the park that they're domesticated. Those things are huge, was retrieving a cow elk I shot one time on Ted Turners ranch when he allowed people to hunt cows and I went in after it after dark and came to a gate and got out to open it. When I walked back around to my driver's door there was a Bull Buffalo standing by my 85 Toyota 4 wheeldrive pickup. The hump on its back was well above the cab of my pick up and well above my head and I'm 6'2". You would not catch me near one of those things on purpose.

Edited by Freedomflyer
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

dont be buffaloed?

Edited by LedFTed
  • Haha 2

I just wonder how those compair to a rank bull.... Takes power to jump up off the ground all four hooves being about 2000 lbs give or take ....not counting the rider.... I'm remind of Lane Frost world champian bull rider ..(very sad about what happened to him)...red rock... Was one bad animal.....but the wildest is the running of the bulls.... Most of those people hav no clue how fast a bull with a bad attitude can react... Or what that reaction might be... And bull fighters ? That's just outright punishment..... Those bulls are mistreated / n killed... I don give them any credit in that sport... And i have no use for animal rights activist ......

Spain has the running of the bulls.  Every tourist season we should have The Running of the Bison.

Found this in the woods whilst riding.  I think I know what it is.  Can I get some second thoughts.  

cha’who’bra ——- lol.  

123B210B-32C1-4A7B-AA6F-03FA8590D8DA.jpeg

5 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

billy goat 

That's what I think it is. 

• Like 1

Well we do have billygoats here Ingurss I've never seen the skull of one before. We have antelope and they look like this, but never seen a billygoat skull.

Screenshot_20230721_064145_Google.jpg

• Like 1

oh man when we had community cook out like fish fries,  bbq cooks... etc goats were what we cooked for real tasty bbq ..... yum! Is it a Jackolope ? Lol! Hey ff do y'all have jackolopes  out yonder ? 

• Like 1

Over run with them, Fish and  Game are trying to figure out how to take care of the problem. You'd think they would've learned, they have done the same thing with the Wolves and the Grizzlies. 😉

Edited by Freedomflyer
  • Thanks 1

On July 22, 2023 at 7:46 AM, Freedomflyer said:

Over run with them, Fish and  Game are trying to figure out how to take care of the problem. You'd think they would've learned, they have done the same thing with the Wolves and the Grizzlies. 😉

Agreed ! Let Mother Nature handle it.... I don't recall her ever making mistakes...this is why man should leave certain things well alone...

I can just (kinda) think the camra guy is thinking... Don't run my way! And Kinda looks like the camra guy is getting ready to get gone....lol! 

Possums are cool.  Saw one on the farm the other day with the little one with me.  Told her to tell her mama we need a pet possum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1